Doctor Jin

{·∅· 12 ·∅· Flashback}

"We have a girl who needs a blood tranfusion and stitches asap." A nurse said.

"What happened?" Jin asked standing up from his chair walking out the office with Yoongi behind Jin.

"She was cut in the arm deep and she lost blood. We have her stabilized for now." She said.

-------

I ran out with Yoongi following behind me. We followed the nurse, I looked through the window and saw the nurses hooking Heeyoung up to oxygen.

Yeah, I was angry but her life depends on me and my crew. But the next news the nurse told me added a little more stress.

"She doesn't have enough blood for transfusion. What should we do?" She asked.

"She doesn't have a blood donor?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"I'll volunteer." Yoongi said quickly.

"Thanks Yoongi." I said.

"No problem hyung." Yoongi said.

The nurse took Yoongi to another room to get his blood. I put hand sanitizer on my hands before putting on the gloves and lifting my face mask.

I walked into the room and increased the dosage of the stabilizer medicine until the nurse comes back.

5 minutes later the nurse comes back, I lower the dosage of the stabilizer. Seeing Heeyoung and hoping she won't need the transfusion, I start to focus on stitching Heeyoung's arm. I see that her heart started to go down.

"Shit... start the transfusion!" I said as I dabbed the leaking blood on Heeyoung's arm with a cloth.

I continued to finish stitching her arm and once I was done I told the nurse to give her 4 vitamin D and A supplements and 2 antidepressants.

I took off my slightly bloody gloves and threw it out before putting hand sanitizer on my hands and grabbed her clipboard.

I headed out of the room to the boys in the waiting area and also the dent in the wall that isn't hard to notice.

I smiled a little.

"You guys can visit her." I said.

I looked at Jungkook and Hoseok. Kook put a small smile on his face.

"Come on, Hyung." Kook said to Hoseok.

Kook went towards me and I handed him Heeyoung's clipboard with papers on it. Kook read what the paper said and I could tell he was happy.

They left to the room and I pulled Yoongi to the side of the room where the dent is.

"Did you talk to your dad, yet?" I asked.

"Yes I did, and he told me he met up with my birth mother." Yoongi said.

I sighed. "Okay just as long as he's okay."

|*|End Of Extra Chapter|*|

•Share•

°Vote💜💜💜°