·∅· 9 ·∅·

Heeyoung's POVI woke up the next day earlier than I thought I would

Heeyoung's POV
I woke up the next day earlier than I thought I would. I went and eat breakfast I went to the fridge to grab some eggs but we didn't have any so I went downstairs, grabbed eggs from my friend that lives in the building and started to get carried away in a conversation. I went back into the apartment and saw a serious looking Hobi on the couch. I put my head down thinking I'm in trouble and started walking to the kitchen.

"Heeyoung, come here." Hobi said.

I put the eggs on the table and sat down next to him.

He pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back a couple seconds later I felt my shoulder a little wet. I pulled away from Hobi and put my tiny hands on his cheeks wiping his tears away.

"What happened appa?... Why are you crwying?" I asked while pouting.

J-Hope's POV: Earlier
I woke up to my phone ringing, it was the downstairs neighbor telling me Heeyoung is downstairs picking up some eggs. I got dressed and sat in the living room couch. After that I was called by Jungkook.

"Hey, hyung." Jungkook said but he sounded sad.

"Hey, Kook. What's up? Why do you sound sad?" I asked.

"Well, you and Heeyoung are in danger." He said.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked worried.

"Ms.Chan gave me a paper and Heeyoung's Step-dad is the gang leader that killed her dad but the problem is that he changed his name and that he sent out a group of guys to kill who has Heeyoung... Which is you." Jungkook said.

"Why can't you just arrest him?" I asked.

"Because he will still have Heeyoung under his name and you can go to jail for illegally having Heeyoung..... Also I went back to her first house yesterday and put a hidden camera in Heeyoung's room.. More like her mom did." Jungkook said.

Music Start: Epiphany [Instrumental]

"So, this means she has to go back home?" I asked.

"Ne." He said.

"When?" I asked.

"The latest is tomorrow.... I-I'm s-sorry Hyung." Jungkook voice cracked.

"I-It's okay Kook.. Thank you for l-letting me k-know." I stuttered.

"Mhm." He said.

We said our goodbyes and I sat there taking that information in.

Present: Heeyoung's POV

"Heeyoung just to let you know I'm doing this to keep us both safe.... You're going to have to stay at your old house only for a week and I promise you'll live with me officially."

I started to cry. "I d-don't want him-m to h-hurt me-e."

"If he does he'll pay the price." Hobi said.

Me and Hobi talked about the things him and Kookie talked about. I cried more and that's when I knew this is for me but mainly for Hobi to be safe. (A/N: Hobi didn't explain that the step father is the gang leader)

_____________

Me and Hobi went to the police station so that Jungkook can take me back to the house.

Once we arrived at the station I saw all 6 of the boys standing there. I immediately ran to them, hugged them and started crying.

"Shh, we will get you back soon." Jin said.

"Before you even know it." Namjoon said.

"I just don't want to go back." I sobbed.

"We know." Taehyung and Jimin said.

"Kookie~, can you do anything else?" I asked hiccuping because of my crying.

"Ani." He said sadly.

"Pleeeeeaaasssse." I whined.

"Ani Heeyoungie, I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

"I want appa to hold me... Only him." I said crossing my arms, pouting angry.

Jungkook sighed and passed me to Hobi. Hobi sighed quietly.

"Heeyoung-ah I know your angry at the maknaes but they're just keeping me and you safe.... You wouldn't want to see me hurt would you?" Hobi asked.

I shook my head. I hugged Hobi tight. "I'm gonna miss you appa."

"I'm going to miss you too Heeyoung." He said hugging me tighter.

I said goodbye again to everyone and headed with Jungkook to my old "home"

'*' End Of Chapter '*'

°Vote💜💜💜°