·∅· 5 ·∅·

I woke the next morning early

I woke the next morning early. I when to the kitchen had cereal then went and did my morning routine then got dressed. Once I was done I was dancing in my room to the group BTS and I found out Hobi and Jin was in the group. I'm dancing to Not Today. While dancing I didn't even notice anyone watching me.

J-Hope's POV

I came back with the boys and was going to surprise Heeyoung while we where walking to her we heard a very familiar song.

"Isn't that our song?" Taehyung asked.

"Ne, I guess Heeyoung figured out." I said

We went over to her room and saw her dancing to our choreography.

"She's so cute." Jungkook whispered.

"She's really good at dancing." Jimin said.

I nodded my head. I was in complete awe watching Heeyoung.

How can this child be abused by her parents? Down at heart she is the most talented sweetest and cutest child you can possibly have. I know legally adopting her is going to be hard.

End of J-Hope's POV

Hee Young's POV

*(I Don't Own Any Of The Content)*

I finished dancing I turned around to find all of them there smiling at me. I put my head down because I got shy.

"Heeyoung, you were really good... Even better than me." Jin said.

"T-thank you." I said.

Hobi came and hugged me. "You were amazing be proud of it. Now let's go to the living room and introduce you to the boys."

I nodded my head. Hobi picked me up and walked in the living room. We all sat down.

"So you know who we were Heeyoung-ah?" Hobi asked.

"A little and thank you for the phone." I smiled.

"No problem." The guy I remember his name was RM said.

"So Heeyoung let us introduce ourselves." Jin said.

"Annyeong Jin imnida."

"Annyeong Yoongi imnida."

"Annyeong Hobi imnida." He said playfully

I giggled.

"Annyeong Namjoon imnida."

"Annyeong Jimin imnida."

"Annyeong Taehyung imnida."

"Annyeong Jungkook imnida."

"2, 3 We are Bangtan Sonyeondan." They said in unison.

"So, what your jobs are now?" I asked.

"Well I'm a Teacher, Jin is a Doctor, Yoongi is a Photographer, Hobi is a Professional Dance Choreographer. These three work in the same building Jimin is a Undercover cop ,Taehyung is a Detective, and Jungkook is one of the best cops in the city along with Jimin." Namjoon said.

I nodded my head slowly trying to understand all the info into my 8 year old brain.

"Why are you all here?" I tilted my head.

"Well, your "parents" won't give up costudy of you." Jimin said.

"Costudy?" I asked.

"They won't legally give you up." Jungkook said.

"Ohh.... But I want to stay with Appa." I whined clinging onto Hobi tighter.

"That's why we are here to help." Jin said.

"How?" I asked.

"Well me, jimin hyung and V hyung are going to go investigate deeper on your parents." Jungkook said.

"And while you're staying here Namjoon is going to be your home school teacher."
Jin said.

I nodded and changed the subject because I don't want to talk about my parents.

"Wait, can I give you all nicknames?" I asked. (Imagine BTS only had their stage names; besides J-hope)

Hobi noticed me tensed while we talked about my parents. Then chuckled at my topic change.

"Sure." Namjoon said.

"Joonie, Jinnie, I don't have a nickname for yoongi yet so I'll call him Oppa, Chim Chim, Tae Tae, Kookie." I said happily.

"I'll only use them inside this house or any of your homes if I need or want to visit." I added smiling brightly.

Hobi kissed my forehead. "You're are the best daughter I can have."

I hugged him. "Your the best appa I can ever have."

All the boys awed at me and Hobi.

"I wish my daughter or son does this when I have a kid." Taehyung said.

'*' End Of The Chapter '*'

°Longer Chapter😊°

°Vote💜💜💜°