Saturday

Chapter 6

I got funny looks thrown my way when I stepped into the common room on Saturday morning. Professor Snape raised an eyebrow at me, but thankfully he didn't say anything. I spent an hour trying to find the perfect outfit for today. Everyone else was in their regular robes, but not me! I was tired of the stuffy old robes and was glad at my chance for freedom. I had chosen my best pair of nice dark colored jeans, and since it was still warm outside, I could get away with a green tank top. I had my hair swept up into a clip, and had on black boots. Hey what did you expect, Klaus is coming!

Pansy scowled at me and my clothes. "Stupid muggle clothes. They are so ridiculous! You...you look stupid!"

"What are you talking about? She looks ok." Blaise Zabini said glancing at me.

"Careful Blaise, Klaus won't like that very much." Draco laughed, elbowing him in the ribs.

Pansy scowled. "Well I'm not scared of her half-breed boyfriend. What's he going to do to me? Nothing!"

Just then the crow squawked, and Pansy looked up nervously. Everyone in the common room was use to it by now, and they even threw bread and other food items up to it. Professor Snape didn't seem to mind either, and I was thankful. Everyone knew what it was, and what it was doing, but it still had become an unofficial House pet.

Blaise laughed, looked up and shouted, "We think she's pretty. That's all. I hope that's ok to say." And it squawked again.

I laughed, "You guys are nuts." I said grinning, and sitting down in between Goyle and Crabbe on the couch.

Pansy hadn't let up on her taunting of me, and the boys haven't done anything since the bugs in the food that day, but Damon wanted to leave it alone for now, because he wanted more time to plan something. This had only emboldened Pansy and her friends though. She thinks they were blowing smoke, but if you leave four bored vampires to brood over something like this, and they are bound to come up with something nasty. Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and I had become really good friends though, and we were usually together in whatever we were doing. Although sometimes I'd make an appearance over at the Gryffindor table, and sit and talk with Hermione, Ron, and Harry. We had become friends too, and I was glad. Hermione was only my second real friend that was a girl, (Caroline was the first) and it was kinda nice. She really was a sweet person.

By now the whole school knew about the boys, but that's to be expected I guess. I didn't mind it much, but I was getting tired of people coming up to me asking if it's true that they go to the bathroom. And goodness gracious! Non-stop blabber about Damon this, Klaus that, Elijah's so hot, and Stefan is such a sweetie. It was however, mostly about Damon, but honestly, he's hot, and he knows it, but they better not even THINK about Klaus! I will hex them. Stefan and Elijah have their fair share of the ladies attention too, and those who haven't seen them, which is about 99% of the school, already have their favorite vampire hottie picked out based on the descriptions of the girls who were there. Today is going to be a nightmare, Madam Pomfrey is going to be treating a lot of whiplash patients before the day is out. That's ok though, my boys are hotties!

"Are we ready to go to breakfast now?" Pansy asked rolling her eyes.

"Well, I'm getting hungry so I'm going to go." I said, then we all made our way into the great hall for breakfast.

The great hall was filled with people's families. Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, along with Pansy's parents were all ready there, and Blaise's, Crabbe's, and Goyle's, came shortly after. I could tell they were a little uncomfortable around me though, because I was the only Slytherin in muggle clothes, and they kept glancing at me.