Saturday Pt. 2

Chapter 7

I took one look at Damon's face, and immediately conjured up a large wooden stake. I knew there was no way I was going to get out of this unscathed, but I brandished it anyway, and pointed it right at him.

"If you think, for one second, that I am going to let some STUPID werewolf ruin our lives, AGAIN, you are sadly mistaken." I growled. "You know damn well that I can fight, and you know damn well what I am capable of. I WILL NOT stand aside and let you fight without me!"

I didn't even see him move, but the next thing I knew, I was being flattened up against the wall. Damon had his hand around my throat, baring his fangs, and held my arm with the wooden stake in it at arm's length against the wall. The stake burst into flames, and begin burning my hand. Damn him, and his wandless magic! I didn't give him the satisfaction of crying out in pain as my hand started to burn, but I couldn't stop the tears from forming. I gritted my teeth, and glared at him. A jet of water hit my hand, putting out the flames, but the damage to my hand had already been done.

"Don't make me kill you Damon." Klaus growled, as the humans looked on in fear, and watching what was happening in disbelief.

Damon didn't take his eyes off me, but he let go of my arm, and bit his wrist. He forcefully slammed it over my mouth, and made me drink his blood. The other humans watched this horrified, but they were too scared to make a move. Ugh! I hate the taste of blood! He released me when he was satisfied that I had drank enough, and backed away.

"So what? Are you going to snap my neck, forcing a sire bond on me, and make me your loyal lap dog?" I hissed, wiping the excess blood off my lips.

"It crossed my mind." He said glaring at me.

"And I will kill you where you stand." Klaus said.

I cradled my blistered and blackened hand against my chest, but I could feel it starting to tingle, as the vampire blood started to heal it.

"Alright that's enough you three." Stefan said, as if this kind of thing happened every day. "There is no sense in fighting about it. What's done, has been done."

"I agree." Elijah said, placing himself between Klaus and Damon. "That's enough of this."

Damon kept glaring at me, but he relaxed a little. "Fine, but if she dies in this fight, it's not my fault."

"She won't die, and you know it." Stefan said. "Besides there is no fighting yet."

I looked at Stefan. "When then?"

"Not for awhile. We need to gather intel, along with a whole list of other things. For once in your life Lynn, please listen to us." Stefan said.

"For once in my life?" I hissed angrily. "I spent six months trapped inside a house, hiding behind muggle repelling charms, and watching those I love die! Never once did I complain! Never once did I ever let it show how much it bothered me! I spent hours pacing the front hall waiting for the four of you to come home! Hoping and praying that the muggles hadn't killed you too! I watched as Finn died! I watched as Kol died! I watched as Rebekah died! I don't even know if Caroline and Tyler are still alive! I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN!" I screamed, and sank to the floor sobbing.

The pain in my hand was unbearable at this point, but I didn't care about that. The feelings that I had bottled up for almost a year, came spilling out as tears ran down my cheeks. Klaus was at my side in an instant.

"It's ok Love. I promise you will never have to watch that happen ever again. I'm so sorry. We had no idea how much that really effected you. I'm so sorry." He said, pulling me close to his chest.