The Return of Two

*This chaper is dedicated to amykaay plz can you guys follow her :)*

Chapter 21
"Please turn it back to black." Klaus pleaded.
"No, I like this way. Tonks says pink and purple hair looks good on me." I said with a grin.
"I like it, it's different." Damon smirked. "Besides change is good sometimes."
Klaus glared at him. "You would like it."
"What, can I not compliment her now?" Damon asked rolling his eyes. "I think she looks good even if she had neon green hair."
"I can do that." I said pointing my wand at my hair.
Klaus snatched it out of my hand. "No, please don't."
"Are you scared of green hair now?" I laughed, and he just glared at me.
We were still in the hospital wing, and we were waiting on Dumbledore's patronus to let us know Pansy's parents were here. It turns out Dumbledore wanted the school to think I was dead, so he could find out how Pansy really felt about what happened. The boys were going to compel her to tell the truth after Dumbledore talked to her, and he wanted me to use one of Moody's invisibility cloaks, so I could listen to the conversation. My friends had already been by to see me that morning, and they said they were bombarded with questions when they returned to the Slytherin and Gryffindor common rooms last night. They did what Dumbledore had told them too though, and Blaise told everyone since it was a murder investigation, that they couldn't talk about anything. Draco said he did his best not to crack a smile, but Blaise had the entire common room believing I was still dead. Fred and George had come up with the same plan, so two out of the four houses were convinced that Pansy was going to Azkaban. I thought the whole story was hysterical!
I had already showered, and since it was Saturday, I had changed into my favorite sweater and jeans, with my ever present black boots, and now we were just waiting. Madam Pomfrey had drawn heavy black curtains across the entire back half of the hospital wing, so no one could see us. I was to be absolutely quiet if anyone came in, which was quite often. People wanted to pay their respects, and I was starting to feel really bad about deceiving everyone, but Dumbledore had his reasons, so we knew not to question him. I was glad when his patronus came in.
"Time to go Love. Here put the cloak on." Klaus said handing it too me.
We made our way to Dumbledore's office, with Tonks escorting us, and when we arrived, I was surprised to find Draco and his parents there. I looked around at everyone. Not only were Pansy and her parents there, but Sirius, Remus, Salazar, and of course Professor Snape was there too, along with Moody, Tonks, and Kingsley. Moody's magical eye swiveled around and caught sight of me under the cloak, and he gave me a quick nod, then turned his attention to Dumbledore. Stefan, Damon, Klaus, and Elijah took seats next to the Malfoys, and everyone had a blank stony expression on their face. Pansy looked really bad though, and I could tell she had been crying all night. I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.
"Well now that we are here and all seated, I think we should begin. Before I use Draco's memory of the event, I would like to get Miss Parkinson's side of the story." Dumbledore said, taking a seat behind his desk. "I know this is a trying time for all of us, but if everyone will remain calm and not shout, I think we can get through this. Now Miss Parkinson, please tell us in your words what happened."
"I didn't mean it!" She cried, jumping up. "Please you have to believe me! I didn't mean to kill her! I'm so sorry! Please don't let me go to Azkaban!"
"Pansy calm down sweetheart." Mr. Parkinson said soothingly. "No one is going anywhere quite yet. Just tell us what happened."
Mrs. Parkinson took a handkerchief out of her handbag and gave it to her daughter. Pansy sat back down, and started to cry.
"We had just got out of D.A.D.A. and we were headed to Charms class, when I stopped them in the corridor. Millicent, Daphne, and I had been trying to figure out why Lynn couldn't talk, and she had come up with a stupid story about being kidnapped by space aliens, and we didn't believe her. Things got out of hand, and I screamed about how much I hated her. They all started walking away, and...and....I lost my temper." She said, as she started to cry harder. "I-I wasn't paying attention to how close to the stairs she was, and I cast a tripping jinx. S-S-She fell down the stairs, and...and...I ran t-toward h-her, but she was already dead. I'm so sorry, please, please you have to believe me. It was an accident! I didn't mean to kill her!"
Damn my bleeding sympathetic heart! I was standing behind Elijah, and I squeezed his shoulder.
"Elijah, I understand that you wish to compel her, so that you all know that she is 100% telling the truth about it being an accident, isn't that correct?" Dumbledore asked.
The boys nodded, but Mr. Parkinson stood up.
"I don't think so! My daughter has been through enough already!"
"And mine died!" Salazar shouted, hissing at him.
Mr. Parkinson jumped backwards and nearly fell over his chair at the sight of Salazar's fangs.
"Father it's ok. If this keeps me out of Azkaban, then I'll do it." Pansy said nervously. "I didn't mean to kill her, and I'm so, so sorry it happened."
"No!" Mr. Parkinson shouted. "I don't want them compelling my daughter to cluck like a chicken or something!"
I poked Draco in the back of the head, and I saw him clench his jaws together to keep from laughing.
"Why did you do this?" Stefan asked, looking at Pansy. "Why would you lose your temper, and cast that jinx? That's what I want to know."
"I was trying to get the truth about why she couldn't talk. Draco and the others are always hanging around her, and I feel so left out. We were all friends before Lynn came here."
"She was kidnapped by a crazy deranged vampire on Christmas Day!" Draco shouted, jumping up from his chair, and glaring at her. "Right from my own house! He was going to hand her to Greyback! He cast some kind of homemade silencing spell on her so she couldn't call for Pinky! There are you happy now! She told you the space alien story because you're so damn nosy!" He cried, kicking his chair.
Mrs. Malfoy placed a hand on her son's arm and gently pulled him back down.
Pansy looked at him shocked. "I'm so sorry Draco. I'm so sorry!" She said, as she started to cry again. "I didn't know she had been kidnapped."
"She didn't want anyone to know." Elijah said looking at her. "She was tired of all the attention Greyback had caused her, and she was even thinking about quitting school. We talked her out of it, so she decided to come back."
"I'm so sorry!" Pansy cried again, as she started to cry. "I'll let you compel me so you know I'm telling the truth. You have to believe me that it was an accident."
"No! I will not allow it!" Mr. Parkinson shouted.
"Then your daughter goes to Azkaban." Moody growled.
"NO! Father please no!" Pansy cried.
Dumbledore held up his hands. "Perhaps if you all viewed Draco's memory of the event, then we can come to an agreement." He said, gesturing to the pensieve on his desk.
The Parkinson's nodded, and Draco gave up his memory, but he decided he didn't want to relive the events again, so he told everyone that he was going to stay in Dumbledore's office. Once they were all sucked into the memory he turned to me, or where he thought I was.
"I'm over here Draco." I laughed, as he turned around at the sound of my voice.
"So do you believe her?" He asked.
I sighed. "I don't know. I just want to make 100% sure she is telling the truth about it being an accident. She can cry and carry on all she wants too, but that alone doesn't make me believe her. Anybody in her situation can cry about the possibility of going to Azkaban."
"I suppose your right. Just so you know, I left off the part of the memory about you coming back to life. I stopped it when Pinky arrived with Klaus and the others. Oh here they come!" He said, as he seated himself again.
Elijah and the boys popped out first, followed by the others. Pansy looked like she had burst into fresh tears again, and even her parents looked shaken up. They were white as sheets.
"You can clearly see from Draco's memory that Lynn died by your daughter's hands." Elijah said seating himself in his chair. "We want to compel her to find out if it was an accident, or if she intentionally meant to kill her."
"If she is telling the truth about it being an accident, then she can go free. If not, then she will be arrested." Kingsley said.
"It was an accident." Pansy sobbed. "Please Father, let them compel me!"
"Very well." Mr. Parkinson relented, sitting down with a sigh. "Very well."
Elijah stood and knelt in front of Pansy. "You will answer any and all questions asked in this office, with the 100% truth."
"I will answer all questions I'm asked in this office with the 100% truth." She repeated.
"Did you kill Lynn?"
"Yes."
"Was it accidental?"
"Yes, it was an accident."
Elijah stood up and nodded. "Thank you Pansy, that's all we wanted to know."
"Why do you hate her?" Draco blurted out.
Pansy looked at Draco. "Because she took you from me."
"I was never yours Pansy. We were never together."
"You went to the Yule Ball with me!" She shouted.
"That doesn't make us a couple! We went as friends!"
Pansy slumped into her chair. "I'm so sorry." She said, as she started to cry again.
"So what happens now?" Mr. Parkinson asked.
Dumbledore cleared his throat. "Lynn, what do you think?"
I threw the cloak off my head, and Pansy let out an ear piercing shriek and leapt out of her chair.
"You're alive!" She cried, staring at me in shock.
"More or less." I said. "I do however, want to thank you for killing me, you freed me from that stupid silencing curse thing, so I can talk again. Also, since I've died and come back to life, I'll look 17 for forever. I still don't know if that is a good thing though. I do wish I looked a little older."
"B-but how? You were dead!" Mr. Parkinson cried. "I saw you!"
"Yes, I was dead, but you also have to remember I live with a bunch of vampires, and since Greyback has tried to capture me twice, they didn't want to take any chances with my life. And that's my story and I'm sticking to it."
"No need to divulge all our secrets Princess." Damon said with a smirk. "I love how you keep things simple."
I winked at him, and Klaus rolled his eyes.
I looked at Pansy. "You and I will never be friends. Let me make that perfectly clear right here and now. You will however leave me alone, because if you don't, I'll hex you so badly it'll make Ginny's Bat Bogey Hex look like a day at the park. If you don't understand that muggle phrase, let me say it this way, if you ever come near me again, you will regret it."
She stared at me and nodded her head. "Ok, never again. I'll leave you alone."
"Good." Klaus said with a nod. "That's all we have ever wanted."
"I'm hungry." I said, as my belly rumbled.
Draco laughed and held his wrist up to me. "Here you can drink my blood."
Salazar snickered and Dumbledore cracked a smile. "Well shall we go into the great hall for some lunch? I do hope you will be allowed to eat. I fear you may be bombarded with questions."
"That's ok, I'll just tell everyone the space aliens gave me my life back." I said as everyone laughed. Well, not Pansy and her parents of course.
As soon as the Gargoyle opened up, we saw the rest of my friends and all the Weasley's with their wands drawn. I couldn't see all that well because Salazar and Remus were blocking my view, but I saw Carling holding a blond by the throat, and Stephen was holding his wand at some guy's chest.
"Elijah, get Lynn out of here! He's a werewolf working for Greyback!" Stephen shouted.
"I'm not here to hurt Lynn!" The guy cried. "I already told you I'm here to help!"
Wait, what? I know that guy's voice.
"Lies!" Carling shouted. "I recognize you from the cave system in Ireland!"
Salazar and Remus flashed forward and Elijah and Klaus nearly knocked me over. Damon and Stefan grabbed me, but I looked up in time to see who Carling was holding by the throat.
Oh my word! It can't be! "WAIT! STOP! CAROLINE!" I screamed as loud as I could.
Damon and Stefan instantly let go at the mention of Caroline's name, and Klaus stuck his head around the corner and looked at us with a shocked expression.
"And Tyler." He said.
"TYLER!" I cried, as I burst out of the Gargoyle entrance, and nearly knocked Stephen over as I flung my arms around Tyler's neck. "Are you ok? I thought you were dead. I thought both of you were dead." I cried as I flung my arms around Caroline too.
"We thought you were dead too. All of you. We saw that the Boarding House was burnt down, and that was when we decided to leave Mystic Falls." Caroline said, with tears rolling down her face. "I'm so glad you're ok."
"Umm what is going on?" Harry asked, still keeping his wand pointed at Tyler.
Damon, Klaus, Elijah, Stefan, and I stood between Caroline and Tyler and everyone else.
"Everyone please lower your wands." Elijah asked, looking a little more ruffled than usual. "Please."
"Elijah, he's working for Greyback." Stephen said. "Carling and I recognize him from the cave system. I don't know where he picked up this vampire though."
"She's my girlfriend." Tyler said, poking his head around Damon. "And has been for a long time."
"We can explain everything, if you just give us a chance." Caroline pleaded.
"Of course we will Caroline." Stefan said.
"Please, everyone lower your wands. You all know about these guys. I have told you all what happened in Mystic Falls, and you have heard me talk about Caroline and Tyler many times. These two have been my friends since kindergarten, and for those of you who are not familiar with the muggle school system in America, that means since we were 6 years old. Caroline is a non-wizard vampire and Tyler is a non-wizard werewolf. Please, they won't harm anyone." I said pleadingly.
"Well it never gets dull around here that's for sure." Draco said lowering his wand. "Yesterday you die, and today you get to see old friends."
"You died!" Caroline shrieked. "Does that mean you're a vampire now?"
"No." I laughed. "But it's a long story. Why don't we all go and sit beside the Black Lake and talk. I need some fresh air."
"I agree. Shall we." Elijah said gesturing down the corridor.
Pansy and her parents didn't follow us, but everyone else did. Once we got outside and down to the lake, I told Caroline and Tyler everything that had happened since we left Mystic Falls. When I was done, Caroline stared at me stunned.
"A human immortal?" She asked. "Lynn, that's amazing!"
"Yeah kinda like Alexander Corvinus from Underworld." Tyler said, and the rest of us snickered.
"See I told you." I said, elbowing Damon in the ribs. "So tell us, what in the hell brought you two to England?"
"Well it started out innocent enough." Tyler began. "After everything in Mystic Falls went down, Caroline and I headed for Richmond. No one knew us there, so we decided we were going to start our lives over. All was going fine for about a month until some British werewolf came across Caroline one night and decided to follow her."
"He was going to kill me." She said.
Tyler nodded. "She's right. She got away of course, but he found me alone one night in a bar and started talking to me. He told me about a very large pack of werewolves in Ireland. He said that if I joined the pack that I would be safe and have a home and a family. At the time, I thought why not? We don't have any friends and no family, since they all turned on us back in Mystic Falls. I went home and told Caroline everything and I described the guy."
"That's when I told him he tried to kill me."
"Yes." Tyler said with a slight smile, and we snorted. "Anyway, I said that we shouldn't go, because of Caroline being a vampire and all, but she insisted, so we hopped on a plane and landed in Dublin. She kept her distance, so that they wouldn't sense her, and she followed us to the cave system. That's when I learned about all this magic stuff. I had no idea this all existed, before I became a member of Greyback's pack."
"We should have known it was too good to be true." Caroline said rolling her eyes.
"That cave system was dank, dirty, and definitely not what I was use too. I kept sneaking away to visit Caroline, and keep her updated on what was going on."
Suddenly Caroline let out a scream and jumped into Damon's lap. "Oh my God, what is that!?" She cried pointing to the lake.
We all turned around and laughed.
"It's ok Caroline." Damon said, lifting her off of him. "It's just the Giant Squid."
"The giant what?" Tyler asked, looking at it with wide eyes.
"Squid." Ginny said. "He's very friendly actually. On my fist day at Hogwarts we sailed across the lake, and it was storming really badly. One kid fell out the boat and the Giant Squid lifted him out of the water and put him back in it."
"Are you serious?" Caroline asked, and Ginny nodded.
"No I'm...." Sirius started to say, but Hermione snapped her fingers in warning, and we all burst out laughing.
"Anyway Tyler, you were saying?" Klaus asked, with a laugh.
"Right." He said looking skeptically at the Giant Squid. "I would sneak out every few days, to let Caroline know what was going on. I didn't like it, and we were thinking about skipping out, when Greyback decided to attack the school. At the time of course I had no idea that y'all were here, and I didn't want any part of attacking kids, so I stayed out the way until Greyback had enough volunteers to go. Well y'all know how that turned out. When Greyback came back alone he was howling about some hybrid werewolf/vampire. He was also screaming about a vampire that can't be killed. You can imagine my shock, because I knew there was only one hybrid in the world, and there is only one vampire that I know of that can't be killed. Klaus and Elijah. It was then I decided to stay, because I knew that I could be a spy. I was already in the pack, so I started paying closer attention to what was going on. A few days later Carling and Stephen were brought into the cave system. Greyback started saying something about some girl that he wanted, and that he was going to use these vampires to get her."
"Then the story in that weird paper with the moving pictures came out." Caroline said with a nod.
"Yep. That's when we learned that the girl Greyback wanted was Lynn, and of course we had confirmation that it was Klaus and Elijah that Greyback had been talking about. We also learned that Damon and Stefan were here too. So, Caroline said we should stay and learn everything we could to help protect Lynn. When Greyback sent Stephen the first time, I figured he wouldn't come back alive because I knew Lynn would either kill him, or one of you would, so I started forming a plan to get Carling out, and get her to Caroline so she would be safe. I was surprised to see him return in one piece, so I held off." Then he turned to Carling. "I wanted so badly to help you. I volunteered to be one of your guards so that I could keep them from hurting you. I was waiting for the chance to give you some blood that Caroline had given me, but I never had the chance. I'm so sorry I couldn't do more for you."
Carling smiled at him. "It's ok. You did all you could under the circumstances. I don't blame you."
"Neither do I." Stephen said. "I'm thankful you helped to protect my sister. Thank you."
"You're welcome." Tyler said, shaking his hand, then he continued with his story. "When Greyback sent Stephen out the second time, I knew for sure he wouldn't be back, because I knew that y'all would be waiting for him. After two hours of being gone, I thought he had been killed, so I began my plan to get Carling out of there."
"But we came instead." Elijah said with a smile.
"Exactly. I stayed out the way, because I didn't want you guys to see me, and I didn't want to be killed. I told Caroline later, what had happened and she said she was glad that Carling was safe. We knew that you had compelled Stephen, to find out what was going on, and that's why you guys came to get her. Greyback was not happy. He spent 3 days raging about vampires and how stupid they were. I did all I could do to keep from laughing. All I kept thinking about was, you're never going to win against the Salvatores and Mikaelsons. Y'all are a major thorn in his side." He laughed. "Oh, it was great. Anyway, Greyback said it was no longer safe to stay in Ireland, so we headed here to Scotland. Weeks went by, as I figured out how to get Caroline here. This place is so out of the way, that I didn't think we'd ever meet back up. I had no choice but to do some magic thing where I disappeared from there to here. The guy I traveled with called it..."
"Apparating." Stefan said.
"Yeah well, I didn't like it and ended up puking my guts out." He said, and we all laughed.
"Don't feel bad Tyler, I threw up too my first time." I said with a laugh.
"Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. Anyway, I called Caroline and told her to fly into the highlands, and I'd find her, and we finally met back up. When I got back, I found out that Greyback had went into Hogsmeade, and I heard what happened with the snow tornado thing. I don't think I stopped laughing for days. I have to be careful though, all of these guys in the pack are loyal to Greyback. There were a few other non-wizard wolves that were starting to leave, because they didn't agree with what Greyback was up too. They were killed, because Greyback won't tolerate those who don't agree with him."
"How did he kill them?" Moody asked.
"He used his wand thing. He said 'Abracadabra' and some kind of green light shot out the end." Tyler answered.
"You mean 'Avada Kedavra' it's the killing curse." Moody corrected, and Tyler stared at him.
"What's Abracadabra?" Ron asked.
Hermione rolled her eyes. "It's what muggles say when they do their muggle magic tricks Ronald."
"Oh."
"Go ahead Tyler." Klaus said.
"Well, a few weeks passed and all was quiet in the new cave tunnels, until..."
"Please forgive me for interrupting you again, but may I ask, where is Greyback now?" Dumbledore asked.
"It's ok sir. We are hiding out in the cave tunnels in the mountains that surround Hogsmeade."
"Damn it I knew it!" Damon cried. "I knew they had to be close."
Elijah nodded. "We all can feel them."
"I should have known." Klaus said shaking his head.
"I live at the Three Broomsticks now." Caroline said. "I've been there for awhile."
"You're not feeding off the residents are you?" Stefan asked in alarm.
"I have no choice Stefan. It doesn't have electricity, and I have no way of getting blood bags. I feed from them, give them my blood so the bite wounds heal, and then I compel them to forget."
"How come you didn't come to us? Caroline, we live just a few doors down from you." Elijah asked.
"I wanted to, but Tyler was afraid that if you knew about us, you'd try to rescue him. We couldn't let you guys know we were here until it was time. We didn't want to risk getting caught by Greyback or any of his wolves. I've been hiding forever it seems."
"Well you have done a good job covering your tracks because we haven't heard anything about vampire attacks in the village. Just no more. You can stay with us now, we have plenty of blood bags to go around." Elijah said.
"Thank you." She said with a grateful nod, and I squeezed her hand.
"Tyler go ahead." Damon said.
"Well it was quiet in the new place until the story broke in that weird paper about someone named Salazar Slytherin. Greyback nearly freaked out, because he said he has virtually no chance at grabbing Lynn, now that he is back at Hogwarts."
"We were shocked to find out he is an Original. We thought Klaus and Elijah were the only two left." Caroline added.
Tyler nodded. "Greyback is scared out of his mind to cross that guy."
"As he should be." Salazar said with a sly smile. "I'll rip him to pieces if he tries to harm Lynn."
Tyler stared at him and Caroline let out a small squeak. "You're him!" She cried.
"Yes I am." Salazar said.
"Well it's good to know that Greyback is terrified of you." I said with a laugh.
"Well that's why he didn't try to grab Lynn again, until that one vampire guy came to him."
"The one Damon turned." Caroline added.
"Yeah I nearly killed that guy." Tyler said, with a scowl. "The gall of that man. Greyback received word that he had kidnapped you, he literally leapt for joy, and asked for volunteers to go get you. I was one of them, because I knew that it was time. I knew that if Lynn saw me, that she would know I would help her escape."
I nodded. "Yes, I would have. After I had gotten over my shock of seeing you that is."
Tyler laughed. "Well I guess y'all know how that turned out. We got to the guys place, and there he was laying on the floor with a blackened red high heel shoe stuck in his ashes. I knew Lynn had killed him."
"I'm so proud of you by the way!" Caroline squealed. "That was awesome!" And we all laughed.
"What did Greyback do?" Sirius asked with a grin.
"Went bizerk. He had her, and was so close to making her his. It was hysterical to watch. I'm telling you, y'all have driven this guy crazy." Tyler laughed.
"What happened after that?" Stefan asked.
"Well we came back to Hogsmeade, and Greyback brooded for a few days, then he got pissed. Which brings me to why we are here now. He's going to attack the school sometime in April. I know that is a few months away, but I want you guys to be ready, so that's why I'm telling you now. He has over 300 werewolves in those caves, and more are coming every day. He means business, I don't want to see any innocent kids get hurt or killed, and I damn sure don't want anything to happen to y'all."
"And you know this for certain?" Moody asked.
"Yes sir. I have to go back, so I can keep up with what's going on, but just knowing that y'all know that we are here, and that Caroline will be safe too, is enough to keep me sane."
"Tyler we can't ask you to go back in there." Damon said.
"Damon, I'm fine really. I've got a good system going. Greyback doesn't care if we wander around, just as long as we aren't seen. I'll keep you all up to date on what's happening."
"Here take this." Moody said handing him the invisibility cloak, and explained to him what it was. "I know it's lumpy, but you can use it for a pillow. Don't let it out of your sight. Any wizard wolf that sees you use it will know what it is."
"Thank you sir. This will come in handy. I'll be careful I promise." Tyler said, and Moody nodded.
"So what's Greyback's plan for Lynn now?" Harry asked.
"Well he still talks about her non-stop. It's annoying really, but he's too scared of Mr. Slytherin to really do anything else."
"Well that's good to know." I said with a sigh of relief.
"But Love, that doesn't mean he won't try to grab you if the situation presents itself." Klaus said wrapping his arms around me. "We still have to be careful."
Caroline stared at us. "Wait, you two are..."
I looked at her and grinned.
"You lucky dog." She said laughing.
"Hey!" Tyler protested, and we all laughed.
"What about wolfsbane potion? How are you getting it?" I asked.
Tyler sighed. "I'm not. I do my best to position myself deep in the caves so that I can't find my way out and hurt anyone. A lot of other guys do it too, but it's a nightmare come full moon."
I glanced at Klaus, and I knew he was thinking the same thing I was. "What if I turn you?" He asked.
"Into a hybrid?" Tyler asked shocked. "I don't know man. That doesn't seem like a good idea. How will I get blood?"
"I'll bring it to you." Caroline said.
Tyler looked at her and shook his head. "Baby, it's too dangerous, besides they will sense you, and what if they know I've become a hybrid? Won't they sense the vampire in me?"
"No." Klaus said shaking his head. "They will only sense the wolf in you."
"How do you know?" He asked.
"Because I couldn't tell he was half vampire when I met him. What do you sense me as?" Remus asked.
"You're a werewolf." Tyler said without hesitation, then his eyes widened in shock.
Remus grinned at him. "I'm a hybrid."
"You're a...you turned..." Tyler stammered. "Holy crap!"
"You're vampire half will allow you to keep your human mind when you turn, and I know you'll have to keep up appearances." Remus said. "But it won't hurt as badly when you do turn."
"Also if you think it's too dangerous for us to bring you human blood every day, you can snack on animals. Deer would work best because they are bigger." Klaus said. "You don't have to kill them either. You can feed from a few if it bothers you."
"It's a great offer Klaus, don't get me wrong, but I don't know. Let me think about it for a few days."
Klaus nodded. "Of course. You know all about me. You know what a hybrid is, and I trust you."
"We went through a lot back in Mystic Falls. I'm sorry about your brothers and sister." Tyler said, with sorrow in his eyes. "Even though I was a werewolf, Finn and Kol were my friends."
"And Bekah was mine." Caroline sniffed. "I'll be damned if I'm going to let anymore of my friends die or get hurt. We also won't stand by and let a bunch of school children get hurt or killed."
"We will be ok Caroline." I said giving her a hug. "We can't die remember? Not to mention we have two of the most powerful wizards in the world guarding this school. One who has been around for 1100 years, and one almost that long." I said with a wink in Dumbledore's direction, and he laughed. "Also there is Harry, who defeated Whats-His-Doodle, and Remus who's a hybrid. Sirius is no slouch when it comes to danger, and Professor Snape? Well let's just say, you don't want to get on his bad side." I said with a laugh, and everyone grinned.
"There are way too many vampires at this school. We will be ok." Draco laughed. "Not to mention, if any of them is bitten by a wolf, we have the cure."
Klaus laughed. "It's true."
"There are spells on this castle, and if given the right command, will lock down this school. I know this, because I put them in place myself." Salazar said. "We will be ready for them."
Tyler and Caroline nodded. "I keep forgetting about all the magic stuff." Tyler said. "Y'all are amazing."
"If you had come to Klaus's house in Mystic Falls, we could have protected you." Stefan said.
"We didn't even think too. We just ran." Caroline said shaking her head. "We thought you all were dead. They killed the others, and we assumed they got y'all too."
"Well we are all together now." I said leaning against Caroline. "And we will stay together. Caroline, you can stay in my room, and no more eating the Hogsmeade residents."
She laughed. "Scouts honor!"
We talked some more with Caroline and Tyler. It was so good to hang out with them again, and to know that they were alright. My new friends met my old ones, and I'm glad everyone got along. I could tell right off the bat that Lav and Caroline were going to be good friends. They were a lot alike. Tyler said that we will provide weekly updates to what was going on in Greyback's camp, and he also said that he will think about Klaus's offer. I hope he accepts it.