Pinky and Dobby

Chapter 14

"They've been gone too long. What time is it?" I asked, pacing back and forth across the dungeon.

"1:30 in the morning." Stefan said, checking his watch.

"They've only been gone for 15 minutes Princess." Damon said, wrapping his arms around me. "Why don't you go and get some sleep. We will wake you up when they get back."

"No. I want to be here when they arrive. Speaking of Princess though, we have a Hogsmeade trip tomorrow, and I'm just letting you know that we will be invading the house. Halloween is on a Saturday this year, and I suggested that we dress up. Hermione and I are going to help the others with the internet, so we can buy our costumes. No one at Hogwarts has ever dressed up in muggle costumes before, and since Hogwarts has a big feast every year, dressing up seems like fun. I want to be Queen of the Undead." I said with a grin, and explained my plan on getting the costumes.

Stefan snorted. "You've spoiled her by calling her Princess. Now she wants to be Queen."

"Yes well, domination of all the undead is high on my lists of priorities." I evilly laughed.

Stephen smiled at us. "You are a close family it seems."

Stefan grinned. "Yes, we are. We've raised Lynn since she was a baby. Her parents died when she was three weeks old."

"Carling and I lost our parents at a young age also, and were raised by our Grandmother. We were turned into vampires at the age of 20. Carling and I are twins."

"Our Uncle had a son, and from that line of Salvatores is where Lynn comes from. Our family, since we have all been pure blooded wizards and witches, has always known about us being vampires. Thankfully they have always been accepting of us." Damon said.

"We are pure blooded as well." Stephen said sadly. "Our Grandmother though, didn't take too kindly to us being turned, and we were never let back into the family."

"What is your last name?" I asked.

"Weasley. Stephen and Carling Weasley."

"Weasley!?" I cried. "Three of my good friends are Weasleys! They are pure blooded too. I bet you guys are related. They are also Gryffindors, but they all have red hair."

Stephen laughed, and waved his wand. "So do Carling and I." He said, as we watched his hair color change from black to red. "I use a color changing spell when I come here, because it's so recognizable. Black is more common, and no one really notices it."

"You know, now that I see you with red hair, you kinda look like Fred and George. They are identical twins."

"Twins run in the family. They always have." Stephen said with a laugh.

Suddenly there was a rush of air, and they were back.

"Carling!" Stephen cried, jumping up and helping his sister to sit.

I grabbed a blood bag and ripped the top off of it. "Here please drink." I said, helping Stephen to hold her head up.

"What happened? Why did it take so long?" Stefan asked.

"Well it was more than just a snatch and grab." Klaus said with a grin. "We killed a few."

"But no one is hurt right?" I asked, looking them over.

"Only if you count the 10 or so wolves we killed." Sirius said with a grin.

"We realize that's not much, but needless to say, Greyback was not happy to see us." Remus remarked, also with a grin.