Secret Sister

I don't own the Flash!!!

My name is Bella Allen. My brother's name is Barry Allen. I'm 23 years old and just got back from college, (I'm studying to be an actress!) I love my brother, because he's all I have left. When I was nine years old my mother was killed. Barry was eleven. I don't remember much, just red and yellow lightning in our living room. Dad yelled for Barry to take me and run. But we were taken out by one of the lightning things only a second later. Now my dad is in prison for my mother's murder. Barry and I lived with a family friend, Joe West and his daughter Iris, and as much as I love them, I still miss my family.

Barry has been really protective of me ever since. Mostly because afterwards I started having nightmares and when Joe took me to a doctor, they told me I had depression, anxiety, PTSD, and a bunch of other stuff. Barry worried about me so much. He always made sure I took my meds and went to my doctors appointments but it got annoying after a while. He was also really strict, he thought it was my friend's fault I was having such a hard time, so he told my friends that I wasn't going to hang out with them anymore. They believed him and I wound up going through school with no friends.

When I went to college, it was amazing! I was finally free! But Barry still called me every day and made sure I was eating, taking my medicine, and blah blah blah! I love how much he cared about me but I started to really resent it. Especially when I was picked on in grade school for having no friends.

I started to do theatre and sing and dance. That's what I went to school for: the performing arts! I loved it. Barry was proud of me I know. But still he wouldn't leave me alone. So I stopped answering all of his calls, I told him I was busy or in class or something. For about a year I haven't had any contact with my big brother. I do miss him and when he got hit by lightning I went to visit him at the hospital, but then I had to go back to school. I haven't seen him since.

But now I've graduated and I'm moving back to Central City. I can't wait to see Barry again! I can't believe Joe waited this long to tell me he woke up!

Word count: 460
Okay this is just a little introduction to the character. Please read, comment, vote, and add to your reading lists! More updates coming quickly!
-the author