Family Meet Friends

I don't own the Flash!!!

Bella's POV
They finally let me out of the hospital, it had been a whole week! Barry arranged for me to have weekly checkups with a friend of his, Dr. Snow, so they agreed I wouldn't have to come back. Bruce and Alfred flew back to Gotham two days ago, they said that the kids were causing trouble.

But they had met Barry and Joe. That was a disaster. I've blocked out the finer points but basically Barry was the strict, overbearing, disapproving big brother the whole time and Joe, well, he tried, badly. The whole experience was just a nightmare.

Everyone took turns staying with me. But Bruce and Alfred were always there, taking turns napping on the couch. Barry was clearly resentful that they were my emergency contacts and not him and Joe, even though I explained that I needed someone in Gotham to be able to help me.

But enough bad stuff. Today I'm meeting Barry's friends and I'm so excited!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I sat at Jitters nervously, I hadn't been back since "the incident" as I'm calling it. I was waiting for Barry and his friends to arrive. It had been ten minutes already but I wasn't to worried, it was Barry, he's late for everything. But soon ten minutes became twenty then an hour then two. Finally I gave up and went home.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Barry's POV

I had just finished defeating a meta we called Blackout when Caitlin sat me down and told me all the research she had done on Pheonix. Apparently she is a superhero from Gotham, she works with Batman, and has control over fire. This went on for about half an hour. Then I got a text from Iris.

Iris- Barry did you forget something?

Barry- no I don't think so

Iris- are you sure? Cause Bella just walked out of Jitters with tears in her eyes.

Barry- oh my god I did forget! We were supposed to meet her there so she could meet Caitlin and Cisco!

Iris- Well you had better get your butt over to her apartment, she seems really upset.

Barry- I will thanks Iris!

I lowered my phone "Caitlin, Cisco! I totally forgot we were supposed to meet Bella at Jitters!"

"Oh man!" Cisco complained "You mean I have to wait longer to meet this hot and mysterious sister?"

"Ignore him," Caitlin told me "go be with her, we can meet her later."

"Thanks Caitlin!" I yelled over my shoulder, already heading out the door.

I went to Bella's apartment but she wasn't there. I checked the house, the dinner theatre she worked at, I even did a quick run through of the city. But she was nowhere to be found. I did see Pheonix flying over some buildings though.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

A few days later
Bella's POV
There was a bank robbery in progress. I had a feeling there was something different about this one and sure enough when I got there the people were all busy beating each other to a pulp. I rolled my eyes, of course. This just had to happen on the day I was supposed to meet Barry's friends.

Suddenly the Flash ran in. He stopped some lady from killing a man. He was lucky, the bullet hit a thin strip of metal in the donation container. It was a really close shave. I groaned internally, this guy really needed some proper training. The thief got away anyways.

"Hey Flash!" I yelled "Fancy seeing you here!"

His face, or what I could see of it, lit up "Pheonix!" He called out "Can I have a word with you?"

I smirked, "If you can catch me first!" I laughed and flew out over the city. I knew the Flash couldn't catch me, he wasn't quite fast enough. But he sure would try. I lost him after about ten minutes then went home to get ready to meet Barry's friends.

I wore a navy blue dress with a tan sweater and high heeled brown boots

I wore a navy blue dress with a tan sweater and high heeled brown boots. After an hour of primping, don't judge me I want to make a good first impression, I was finally ready.

When I got to Jitters I only had to wait five minutes this time. Barry walked in with a pretty lady with long brown hair and a man with long black hair. I waved them over and we ordered. Well I didn't order Barry insisted that I get hot chocolate.

I was introduced to Dr. Caitlin Snow and Cisco Ramon. They seemed really nice. We talked for half an hour before Barry got an alert that he was needed at a crime scene. He left but Caitlin, Cisco, and I stayed and kept talking. They asked me about Gotham, Cisco seemed really interested in the heroes there, and my shows. They told me about working at STAR Labs and their boss, Dr. Harrison Wells.

Bruce refused to do business with Dr. Wells, he said that there was something "shady" about him. Oh well, #onlyingotham I guess!

We had been talking for a while when a blonde lady walked in and made a beeline for us. "Hi Caitlin! Hi Cisco! Hi- sorry I don't know your name?"

"That's alright," I told her "my name is Bella. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Felicity!" She seemed kind of familiar "Do you guys know where Barry is?" She asked.

"He had a crime scene but he should be back soon if you want to wait for him." I smiled.

"Thanks but I think I'll just walk around town for a while." She was so bubbly "By the way, how do you know Barry?"

I frowned "I'm his sister."

"What?" She laughed "Barry doesn't have a sister!"

"Yes he does." I was starting to get annoyed. "I'm pretty sure I would know my own brother."

Caitlin pulled this Felicity aside and whispered to her for a minute. I could see her face change to a look of slight horror. Then she ran out the door.

Caitlin came back over "She's gone to look for Barry." She told me "It was great meeting you but Cisco and I should head back to STAR Labs."

"Alright have a nice day!" I said. We all left. I got home and quickly changed into my Pheonix suit. Then I flew out over the city, I stopped pretty thieves, I stopped muggers, basically I did my job. But I got bored, so I decided to go home and call my friends.

I got home and talked to Bruce, Alfred, and the kids. Then they had to go, the Penguin was causing trouble.

Word count: 1113 words
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you liked the chapter! Please comment, vote, and add to your reading lists!
Lots of love,
The author