Out of Time Part 1

I don't own The Flash!!!

Barry and Linda were at the bowling alley, walking and talking when they saw Iris, Eddie, and Bella. This was the first time Bella had left the house in a week and they decided to have some fun. Barry and Linda passed by the trio not noticing them yet.

Of course, Iris has to ruin it by saying "Hi, guys."

"Iris, Eddie, Bella, hey." Barry looked at his sister surprised for a moment before pretending to be happy to see her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Linda asked as they walked up to the small group.

"We thought it would be fun." Bella smiled then moved to grab her ball and take her turn.

"Barry, Bella, and I have been bowling here since we were kids. Why don't you guys join us?" Iris invited the couple and Bella gave Eddie a pleading look.

Seeing the hesitation on the two's faces and Bella's puppy dog eyes, Eddie stepped forward "We don't want to interrupt your date." He smiled.

"No, it's- it's okay." Linda said.

"Are you sure?" Barry checked.

"Of course. It'll be fun." Linda nodded.

Bella sighed loudly and when everyone looked at her she smiled "Relax! I just got a gutter ball. Linda, Barry we'd love for you to join us."

They had been bowling for about ten minutes when Iris got yet another spare "Ha-ha!" She laughed "You smell that, Barry? That's defeat."

"You never told me you were such a big fan of bowling." Eddie told his girlfriend as she came up to him.

"Sure I have." Iris insisted "This is one of our favorite places in the world. Right Bella?"

"Uh-huh." Bella nodded distractedly as Iris directed her first comment to Linda. Barry then rolled a Strike and did a silly little dance.

"I am impressed, Allen number two." Iris laughed.

"I heard the owner was thinking of selling." Barry said "Maybe you could write a piece on the place? Wait 'Number two?'"

"Yes, number two. And I'm still iffy on whether bowling is an actual sport." Iris smiled.

"I've wondered the same." Eddie interjected.

"Well, sport or hobby, I am still better than you." Iris said as she walked up to Barry to wipe away a bit of ketchup from their fries that was on his cheek.

Linda looked jealous and sat down next to Bella "So what going on with you and your brother?" She asked.

"I don't know what you mean." Bella said, feigning happiness.

"Come on! It doesn't take a reporter's intuition to know there's a problem between you two. Is it me?" She asked.

"No! No, Linda, you're lovely and I know Barry really likes you. We just had a disagreement about a week ago and he hasn't apologized yet. No, I'm not going to apologize. He did something stupid, as usual, and I had to fix it. But I got hurt when I did. I'm fine now but I'm still mad at him." Bella tried to explain.

"That's awful!" Linda gasped "What exactly happened?"

"It's a long story. Maybe I'll tell you someday." And Bella stood up to grab her bowling ball. She walked forward and rolled the ball down the alley, knocking down all the pins on her first try. "Ha! I always was better than you two!" She laughed at Barry and Iris's faces.

"Oh, Eddie, you're up, man." Barry noticed the score board.

"Oh, right." Eddie stood up.

"Whoo!" Iris cheered for her boyfriend "Go get 'em, babe."