Christmas with The Flash

I don't own the Flash!!!

Bella stayed in bed for three days, she was miserable. Finally she called Bruce and he invited her to visit. She spent a week in Gotham with her super family, partying, drinking, and defeating super villains. Finally it was a few days before Christmas and Bella went home to Central City.

As her train pulled into the station she closed her book and packed up her backpack. She got off and made her way back to her apartment and checked her mailbox only to find it overflowing with holiday cards. Bella proceeded to lug all the envelopes to her kitchen, and check her voicemail and got a message from Joe that they were having dinner at the house tonight and if she would come. She texted him that she would be there as long as she didn't have to speak to Barry.

She spent the day catching up on work for her first show at the dinner theatre. The time passed quickly and soon she realized it was time to head to Joe's. She pulled on a cream pencil skirt, red flowing shirt, cream heels, red earrings, and a large red bracelet with a shiny white purse.

She plugged in her headphones and walked to Joe's house

She plugged in her headphones and walked to Joe's house. She played Next to Normal and was humming along to the songs. When she got to the house she knocked and took out her music. Joe opened the door and let her in. She helped bake cookies in the kitchen.

She heard Caitlin, Cisco, Iris, and Eddie come in and start talking. She stayed in the kitchen, she wasn't ready to see them yet. Finally she heard Joe come back, he had needed to run to the precinct for something, and she came out carrying the platter of cookies.

Barry was there. Without speaking to him she offered everyone cookies and said hello to Caitlin and Cisco. She greeted Iris with a tight hug and shook hands with Eddie, Iris's boyfriend, who she vaguely remembered from the the hospital. Joe smiled at her and they placed the angel on top of the tree together. She stayed there until late then Joe asked her to sing for them. Bella agreed.

She stood up and started to sing

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree
How lovely are thy branches?
Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree
How lovely are thy branches?

Your boughs so green in summertime
Stay bravely green in wintertime.
Oh Christmas tree , oh Christmas tree,
How lovely are thy branches?

Everyone stood up and applauded for her and she smiled sweetly, blushing "Okay! Thank you all!" And she took a bow making everyone laugh.

She sat down and instantly Barry sat down next to her. "Where have you been?" He asked. "We haven't heard from you for nearly two weeks! Why didn't you call us!"

"I was in Gotham with some friends. And I did call, just not you." Bella told her brother.

"Look I get what I said was mean but you can't just leave like that!" Barry was mad.

"I was with my friends! And Barry, I'm not a kid anymore! I can do what I want. I had every right to leave, I could have stayed away for much longer. You hit me. You told everybody in Jitters what had happened to me. My boss made me leave because he thought working there was going to be to hard for me. I lost one job already because of you. Thank God the theatre was understanding or else I'd have no job at all!" Bella told him calmly.

"You are still my little sister and I want you safe!"

"I don't care!" Bella finally lost it "All my life you have done nothing but be on my back about everything. You made it so I had no friends elementary through high school. I want to forgive you for this someday but right now I can't." Bella stood up, grabbed her bag and said "Thank you for the lovely Christmas Joe. Nice to see you Iris, Caitlin, Cisco. And it was great to meet you Eddie but I have to go." And she stormed out the door.

"Barry-" Joe facepalmed.

🔥🎄🔥🎄🔥🎄🔥🎄🔥🎄🔥🎄🔥🎄🔥

Phoenix flew over the city tears trickling down her face. She could only cry when she felt strong enough, and though she was mad at Barry she still loved him. Suddenly she saw a man on fire down below. She turned into a dive and landed in front of him only to notice that he didn't seem to be in any pain.

"Hey! You okay?" She asked, slowly approaching the burning man.

"Stay back! I don't want to hurt you." The man cried.

"Honey you can't hurt me." Pheonix smiled "I'm like you." And she lit her hand on fire.

"You are!" The man was surprised.

"Yep. Look I can help you. Why don't we sit down and talk for a while?"

So they sat and he told her his story. His name was Martin Stein and he was trapped in the body of a man named Ronald Raymond. Together they had superpowers. But Stein had to stay in charge because Ronald wanted to get back to his fiancé, a woman named Caitlin Snow.

"Caitlin? I know her!" Phoenix told him "Don't worry, she's safe. She's friends with my brother, she treated him when he was in a coma. Look I'll make you a deal. I'll tell you about Caitlin and I'll give you a place to stay. In return you let me train you. Okay?"

"Can we know your name first dear and then have some time to think about it?" Martin asked.

"I guess I can tell you my alias. For now call me Phoenix. I'm from Gotham. Don't worry I know how to train you. I worked with Batman."

"Fascinating!" Martin exclaimed "What was he like?"

"He's a sweetheart if he likes you but he'll be tough on you no matter what." She told him.

"Let us think about this proposition and we can meet back here, say, in a week?"

"Sounds good to me! I'll see you then, and if you ever need anything, just fire a blast into the air and I'll come and find you okay?"

"Deal." He said "But only if you do the same."

"You got it pal!" And Phoenix got up, waved at her new friend, and flew away.

Word count: 1074 words

Wow I'm writing quite a bit now! And I'm in school, so if there's ever a time I don't update quickly that's why. So Bella has met Firestorm! I have a plan for the next chapter already and I look forward to hearing what you all think of it! Please comment, vote, and add to your reading lists!
Love you always,
The author