The First Day

I don't own the Flash!!! Warning! There is a rape scene. Nothing explicit but I'll mark it and if you don't like, don't read!

Bella's POV
I always hated the first day. First day of school, first day of work, didn't matter. I hated it. But I was going to work at Jitters this morning so I pulled on this.

I put on a smile and stepped out to walk to my first day as a barista

I walked in and went to get a apron. Iris was still working there so she kind of took me under her wing. She had gotten a job at CCPN though so she wasn't going to be here much longer. I tied my hair back in a cute, but messy, ponytail. It was about shoulder length and a dark chocolate brown color.

I was working for about an hour when some guy came in and started talking to Iris. I could see she was uncomfortable so I went over and said.

"Hey Iris we could use your help back here. The machine is acting weird."

"Oh sure." She said "Hey you remember Tony Woodward from school right?"

Tony Woodward. Of course I remembered that jerk. He picked on my brother once then I stood up to him and he moved on to bullying me. He gave me so many black eyes and bloody noses. No one ever noticed though, I got pretty good at hiding it. Not even Barry knew.

"Sure I remember you Tony!" I plastered on a fake smile "How are you?"

"I'm good, I'm good." He said "Hey I'm sorry, but I don't really remember your name. What was it again?"

"Oh," I hesitated for a fraction of a second "Bella. Bella Allen."

His eyes darkened. He remembered me.

Crap.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Time skip

Well this is just great. Bruce always said I had a talent for getting myself into tight spots. Long story short, Tony came back and kidnapped Iris and I. Now we're at our old elementary school and I'm not able to do anything in front of Iris because then she'd know I was Pheonix and she'd tell Joe and Barry and they'd make me stop. No way. Not gonna happen.

"Don't worry Bella, the Flash will save us." Iris whispered to me.

"How do you know?" I hissed.

"He's been meeting with me. I write a blog about him."

"So, hold up! You've met the Flash? Dang it Iris! I knew you wrote about him but meeting him makes it seem like you matter to him. That's probably why the metal man took us!" I whisper-yelled.

"Well, taking me makes sense, but why you? You're new in town. Tony didn't even remember you!" She said, kind of loudly.

"Well I took her for fun!" Came Tony's voice "We always had fun when we were kids didn't we Allen?"

With that he grabbed me by the hair and threw me into a wall.

"Stop it Tony!" Iris yelled.

*rape scene*
But it was to late, he dragged me into the empty classroom and beat on me until I was covered in hideous bruises. I didn't cry, I had taken worse beatings from The Joker back in Gotham. Then, he did the worst thing imaginable. I won't say it. Even that had never happened to me.
*rape scene over*

I lay there, half unconscious and he dragged me back into the hallway. Iris wasn't there. I prayed that she had been smart and ran away.

"Hey!" Came a voice I recognized "Let her go!"

"Flash..." I muttered weakly. That one word was met with a hard hit to the head and I don't remember the rest of it.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

When I woke up I was in the hospital. Iris was sitting at my bedside crying and Joe was standing at the window.

"Hey guys," I rasped out "what's up?"

Iris gasped and reached out to hug me but I backed away a little bit. I didn't want to be touched. Tears filled her eyes again.

"Oh no! Iris, please don't cry! Please..."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Joe asked.

"What?" I looked up "Tell you what?"

"Don't play dumb! Your back is covered in burns, you have bruises everywhere, and they told us that 45% of your body is covered in scar tissue." Joe yelled.

Well crap, again.

Cover story time. "Alright I'm sorry. Yes Tony bullied me a lot when we were kids. I should have told you but I didn't think."

"Damn right you didn't think." Joe muttered.

"As for the burns on my back, I came back last year to surprise you guys. I was on a train when the particle accelerator went off. The back blew up and some burning debris fell on me. I was pinned down for a while until some firemen saved me. I didn't want to worry you guys so I called a friend from Gotham and they came and got me and brought me back."

"Why?" Joe's voice cracked and I could tell he was close to tears. "Why didn't you want us to know?"

"Barry," I sighed "he always worried about me so much, and to be honest, I was sick of it. I was okay. There was no permanent damage, so I didn't think it was that big of a deal."

Just then the door opened and Barry ran in. He grabbed me with terror in his eyes and held me close. I froze. I was being touched. Even though it was just my brother, I didn't want it. I started trying to take slow, deep breaths and made eye contact with Joe who nodded and pulled Barry off of me.

"Are you okay? What happened? Oh no!" He saw me panicking.

"Barry," Joe said "I think there's something you should know." He pulled him outside. I could see them through the window. Joe was obviously telling Barry everything that had happened to me and everything I had just told him and Iris.

Barry looked back at me in horror. I sighed, he was never going to leave me alone now.

Barry's POV
My baby sister? No! How could I have let this happen. If only I was faster. I looked through the window at her. She was talking to Iris, like nothing had happened, like she was okay.

"I have to go!" I walk away quickly with Joe shouting after me.

Once I got out of the hospital I ran to STAR labs and confronted Tony. He laughed at me and then in anger I took off my mask. He paled seeing that it was me.

"Oh yeah! You're in trouble now!" I could hear Cisco behind me. But I ignored him and, at super-sonic speed punched Girder in the face. He fell over, unconscious.

"That was for my sister." I said then turned and walked away.

Word count: 1153 words

Okay another chapter is up! Please comment, vote, and add to your reading lists! Thanks for reading!
- the author