Crazy for You

I don't own the Flash!!!

A car was flipped over, there were sparks flying everywhere from a fallen power line. The Flash arrived at the scene and vibrated the car door open, helping the trapped people inside to escape. But as he was helping the woman out of the vehicle the cut power line fell into a puddle of oil and caught fire. The flames spread to the car and sent it up in a massive explosion that the Flash just barely managed to escape with the woman.

Phoenix flew down and, with a flick of her wrist, put out the fires and extinguished the sparks. The police cheered and thanked the hero's. Barry then grabbed Phoenix and ran her to STAR labs.

"A pleasure working with you as always Mr. Allen, but kindly stop kidnapping me!" Pheonix screamed once they had reached the lab.

"Okay! Okay I'm sorry." Barry put his hands up, his suit was already on the mannequin "I should have asked first."

"Dude." Cisco said starting to clean the suit "That was insane. I mean, even I'm having a hard time getting mad at you for dirtying up my suit."

Barry turned to his friend "Okay, when are we gonna start considering it my suit?"

"I'd be comfortable calling it our suit."

"Aww! It's their suit now!" Pheonix said her voice dripping with sarcasm "Now why am I here?"

"Well we've been partners for a while, and um we wanted to know who you are?" Barry said, but it came out sounding more like a question.

"If you knew who I was," Phoenix narrowed her eyes "you'd put a stop to these heroics of mine and probably lock me in your pipeline to keep me safe."

"No way! We're partners!" Barry argued "None of us would do that."

"Uh-huh." She flew out the window "See you later Flash!"

Dr. Wells grimaced and said "I told you that wasn't a good idea Mr. Allen."

"Okay, well, I thought it would work." Barry said frustrated.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

A woman had broken into Iron Heights and broken her boyfriend out of prison. A case Barry was working on hard. He was telling Working on it as the Flash with Dr. Wells, Joe, Caitlin, and Cisco when Phoenix strolled through the door.

"So a teleporting Metahuman? Huh? Weird but handy." She joked.

"But you can fly!" Cisco exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Not even Barry's cells move this fast." Caitlin looked at the screen "I've never seen anything like it."

"So Clay Parker is a Metahuman?" Joe asked confused.

"Not so fast." Dr. Wells and Phoenix said together then looked at each other.

Phoenix gestured for Dr. Wells to continue "The particulate residue Barry gathered at Iron Heights does contain Clay Parker's DNA, but also the DNA of a woman."

"Run her DNA against the CCPD criminal database." Barry told them "See if you get a match."

"On it!" Phoenix nudged Cisco aside and started searching.

"Barry, a word?" Joe beckoned him into the hallway "You told Phoenix your identity? Why?"

"Well," Barry rubbed the back of his neck "I didn't tell her my name, she just kinda knew."

"How?" Joe wondered.

"I don't know, she won't tell us how. Only that 'We go back awhile' and she won't tell us who she is." Barry sighed.