The First Patrol

I don't own the Flash!!!

As Bella got ready for the long night ahead of her she though back to the particle accelerator explosion last year.

She had been riding a train back to Central City when it happened. She had wanted to surprise Barry, Joe, and Iris. But she had never gotten to. When the accelerator went off the back of the train had blown up. Bella had escaped with only scratches but had run back in to help save the people still trapped. Her back had been badly burned by falling debris. She still had the scars. But there was no way she was telling her family. So she called Bruce and he sent his private plane to come and bring her back to Gotham.

Once she got back strange things started to happen. Things would randomly burst into flames, she would wake up after a nightmare to find her pajamas burning but herself in no pain. Needless to say, she freaked out. She didn't leave her apartment for a week. Then Bruce and Alfred sent the kids in to get her out. She always had a soft spot for them. They brought her back from her dark place and she started training with Bruce the very next day.

She became Pheonix. A fiery hero of Gotham who saved people with Batman. Now she would be another hero of Central City, they had the Flash but that didn't mean he couldn't use some help.

She pulled on her black skintight suit. Bruce had special ordered it for her. The only colored parts of her suit were her red mask, with flames flickering around it, and her gloves that protected her hands and kept her from leaving fingerprints.

She stood at the floor to ceiling window and looked out at the city, with a smile she leapt from the window and used her flames to propel herself into the sky.

She saw blasts of blue ice. With a grin she swept down to join the fight between the Flash and Captain Cold.

"Well well well!" She cried, her voice modulator on, landing in front of Cold. "What have we here?"

Without waiting he blasted her with ice, behind her she could hear the Flash screaming for him to stop. But soon she was encased in a block of ice. She closed her eyes then opened them again, this time instead of bright green, they were fiery red-orange.

The ice melted around her "Now that wasn't very nice!" She sighed and blasted him back into a wall with a blast of fire. She turned around. Two people stood holding a vacuum cleaner, with a lot of LED lights on it, their mouths were hanging open.

She cocked an eyebrow at them then noticed the Flash on the ground, staring at her. "Here let me warm you up." She said pointing to his shoulder.

The two people stepped in front of him "Who are you? Where'd you get that suit?" The man asked.

She laughed her tinkling laugh "Call me Pheonix darling! I'm new in town. I'm here to help!"

"Your- your suit's on fire!" The woman commented.

"Oh? It is? That happens sometimes. Now if you want him to keep that arm you'll let me help him." She told them in her sternest voice.

They stepped aside and she walked up to the Flash, who was still staring at her. She placed her hands on his shoulder and smiled, she set off a low heat and melted the ice.

"There you go. I assume you have a doctor who can take care of him back at your... whatever?"

The woman nodded, she was still staring at the flames creeping up the arms of her suit.

She turned around to fly away but the Flash grabbed her ankle "Wait! Thanks" he said "Hey, do I know you?"

"Can't say that you do, like I said, I'm new in town." She grinned "But I had better be going so..." she shook her foot gently and he let go. "Much obliged!" She called as she flew back into the sky.

It was strange, she thought when she finally got home. The Flash had seemed oddly familiar, his voice reminded her of... someone. She wasn't sure who. But she shrugged it off and went to bed, she started work tomorrow morning and she was really looking forward to it!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

At STAR Labs
Barry's POV
Who the hell was this Pheonix? And why did she help me? I had so many questions. None of which I could answer at the moment because Cisco was going on and on about her suit.

"...And how did she make it flame retardant? So cool! Is it wrong that I want one?"

And Caitlin was busy talking about how I could have lost my arm if it wasn't for her. Dr. Wells was quiet.

I gathered my courage. I hadn't told them about Bella, I felt terrible about it, but tonight I was going to tell them.

"Hey guys?" I said, nervously "there's something I have to tell you." They all looked at me, eyes wide. "It's pretty big."

"Well it's not like your pregnant dude! Relax! We're team flash! We can handle it!" Cisco joked.

I blurted it out at super speed "Ihaveasister!"

"What?" They all chorused.

I took a deep breath "I have a sister. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about her sooner. She just came back from Gotham University and she's living here now. She wants to meet you guys, since you're my friends and all." I rambled.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You have a sister?" Cisco asked. I nodded. "Cool! Is she hot?"

Caitlin and I looked at him in horror. "What?!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked innocently "Just asking!"

"What's her name Barry?" Caitlin asked kindly.

"Bella. Bella Rose Allen." I told them "She just graduated and now she's working at Jitters and the dinner theatre downtown. She's an actress." I told them all about her. How sweet she was and kind and how bad I felt that I hadn't told them before about her but with the whole saving the city thing it just kinda slipped my mind.

They said it was alright. That they were glad I was telling them now. But I still felt awful.

Word count: 1059 words
Cool! Another chapter up! Three in one day! Not to bad! I hope you liked it! Please comment, vote, and add to your reading lists!
-the author