Families Help

I don't own The Flash!!!

Bella whooshed down the street to Iris and Eddie's house. She was in so much pain. She had to keep reminding herself that she had super-healing. As she landed on her friend's doorstep she paused. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. But she knocked on the door anyway before collapsing on the ground in a heap. Iris woke up to a loud knock and a dull thud.

She shook Eddie awake "Eddie, I think there's someone at the door."

He groaned and rolled out of bed then made his way to the front door. Iris was about to fall back asleep when she heard him yell for her.

"Iris! Get out here! It's Bella!"

She bolted out of bed and ran to the door. Sure enough, there was Bella laying on the door mat, completely unconscious.

"We need to get her to the hospital, she's hurt!" Eddie cried.

"No!" Iris yelped "No, bring her inside. She'll be fine she just needs to rest."

"What?!" Eddie gaped at his girlfriend "She needs help!"

"No, look I'll show you. Just get her in here." Iris commanded.

Eddie picked up the half conscious superhero and carried her bridal style into the living room and laid her on the couch.

"Get the first aid kit." Iris commanded "Go!" Eddie ran out of the room and Iris sighed, running her hands through her hair she muttered "What have you gotten yourself into this time, Bella?"

At the sound of her name Bella's eyes fluttered open "Iris?" She murmured "I made it." She sat up sharply, panicking "Is Professor Stein okay? He was hurt. He was being tortured. Where-?"

"Shhh" Iris shushed her "It's okay. Eddie's getting the first aid kit."

"Eddie, crap! How am I gonna explain this?" Bella gasped.

"Tell him the truth. He'll understand." Iris tried to calm her friend.

"Isn't he, like, super anti-vigilante?" Bella worried.

"Don't worry." Eddie renters with the first aid kit "I think Phoenix is okay. I've done my research on her... you... this is confusing. Anyway, Phoenix has never killed or permanently injured someone. The Flash is less reliable."

"Thanks," Bella thought for a second "I think?"

"You're welcome." Eddie smiled and started wrapping her arms which were covered in scrapes.

"Ow!" She yelped.

"I'm gonna go call Barry." Iris sighed.

"No! Don't! Whatever you do, don't do that!" Bella started gasping for air.

"Okay, okay. I won't call Barry! But..." Iris paused "Bella, why?"

Bella buried her head in her hands "He kinda, sorta, maybe found out I was Phoenix and locked me in the pipeline."

"I'm sorry," Eddie asked "he locked you in a pipeline?"

Crap. Bella had to think fast "Yeah, he's friends with The Flash and when The Flash found out they locked me up together?" She trailed off.

"The Flash has a prison in a pipeline?" Eddie asked.

"Um...yes." Bella hesitated.

"That's illegal!" Eddie cried.

"Yeah, I know. Can we come back to that?" Bella sighed.

"Oh, yeah, sure." Eddie sat down and rubbed some ointment on her bruised face and moved on to cleaning up her other arm.