Chapter 22

I slowly drifted through the house cleaning various rooms and making the place look a bit lively. The décor needed a bit living up and I took it upon myself to get a few catalogs to make a few suggestions, a few changes here and there would really brighten up the place. Plus it gave me something to do other than washing windows and vacuuming. I stood on a the bed in one of the guest bedrooms in the South Wing as I cleaned the windows and changed the dust filled curtains. The dust was so thick in the room I had to run out into the hallway and let it blow off. While I waiting I occupied myself with the artwork at the end of the hall. There was a table with an exquisite vase, it was empty and it looked great but a lovely arrangement of flowers would bring this wing to life. I never pegged myself as a home designer but I was into graphics this might just be my new calling.

At the stroke of 10 am there was a car in the driveway and the games were on, I figured his clients would be rich of course, art supplies weren't cheap I knew that from my brief interest in painting. I rushed to the window excitement flowing through my body. Why was I even interest in these women? Why did they even matter? They got to see him something I was extremely envious of. The stylish BMW in the driveway only fuelled my excitement, she got out of the car, I couldn't see her face she wore a broad rim white hat, a flowing yellow dress which blew effortlessly in the wind. She swayed like a boat in the bay moving gently with the waves, she approached the house with a purpose. The beautiful front door opened and I fought all urge to lean over the balcony, I just dusted the painting aimlessly.

"Good morning everyone" a simple sentence never sounded so upper class, she strutted up the stairs in her heels, I finally got a good look at her, strong features smooth skin perfectly manicured hands, "Hello there" she addressed me, I wasn't sure what to say since my speech was limited,

"Good morning ma'am" she giggled,

"I'm no ma'am but you must be new" I nodded at her smooth reply, her words seem to float from her mouth, she gave me a curt smile before going to his door and entered. I released the breath I was holding in. I don't know what I expected, but she fit that look very well. She was in there for about 2 hours, I cleaned the balcony windows when I saw her leaving looking quite happy and less put together than she looked on entering. When she left his 12 o'clock appointment pulled in, another beautiful white woman, with a simpler demeanor, then his 1 o clock, Nicholas was quite efficient like clockwork these women went in and out of his room all exiting with a brighter glow than they had before.

I got so distracted by them I almost forgot I had a job to do, I was so engrossed in thought I didn't even notice I drifted into the West Wing; the forbidden West Wing. I froze looking around the unfamiliar terrain, I was quite confused until it hit me. I was about to leave quickly then my curiosity pricked me. I was already here, and Nicholas was busy with his client, it wouldn't hurt if I took a look around. I placed my vacuum cleaner and mop on the ground and peaked into the first door with the number 1 above the door, the door creaked like a scene from a horror movie, and I eased my head in the room, looking over my shoulder quickly to make sure no one was coming. I closed the door behind me and looked around the dust-filled room, it reeked and the dust particles filled my nostrils, I coughed in what looked like a closet, only a few boxes were thrown around the room. There was another door and I pushed it open slowly I entire into a large bedroom, the room looked like no one entered it for years. I went over to bureau looking at the jewelry there were his and her watches on it accompanied with other things, the room looked quite impressive even with the heavy dust floating around. I was in Mr. and Mrs. McClain's room, I went through another door, and then another when I was in the bathroom then another closest. After my little adventure, I exited, and I found myself on the other side of the hallway where my things were. This wing was like a house inside of a house, there was a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and closets, which was different from the South wing.

Being the busy bee I was I went over to the north wing, all the time cleaning along the way so Yvonne wouldn't suspect anything. As expected the north wing was identical to the south wing, I bit my bottom lip thinking, if the wings are identical to each other, that means Nicholas' wing had to be just like theirs. I ran back to the balcony, there wasn't a car in the driveway which meant Nicholas didn't have a client if I worked fast enough I could get into his wing. Nylah no, This was a bad idea, I could just wait to meet him, but its only been 3 days and I've already seen a shoulder, a silhouette and heard his voice. All I had to do was peek at him nothing more, just a peek. I was about to walk away when I tripped over the vacuum cleaner's cord falling into the east wing hallway; I took that as I sign.

I tiptoed down the hall slowly going to the second door, which should've been the bedroom, I held the knob tightly trying to minimize any creaking of the door. I pushed it and without a sound, it swung open, and I was right, this was Nicholas' room. The bed was pushed up to the wall with 2 closets along the width of the room. I was giddy with excitement, I looked around the room, it looked pretty normal except for the rope which was tied to the bedhead and the bottom, also an easel stand and a whip. It seems Nicholas was into a bit of kink, who would've thought. There was also other bits of erotic paraphernalia like butt plugs and a bullet in the draw by the bed, I was actually giggling and blushing, so this is what he has to hide. It peaked my interest but I was deviating from the real reason I was here. I approached the door slowly my breathing was heavy and my heart was in my throat, I couldn't believe I was just a door from seeing him. I grabbed the knob with my heart pounding turning it open slowly, to my surprise there was a small hallway with paintings and old tubes of paint on the floor. I could see light at the end of the hallway and I walked slowly towards it making my steps light.

I walked with my back along the wall, when I got to the end, my mind was screaming this was a bad idea. I poked my head out slowly, it was his studio, the room was large and bright with paintings and sculptures all around. I was about to step into the room when I heard,

"Why are you here?" his familiar voice sounded, a beautiful sound which made my breathing hitch, I swore he was talking to me, my lips parted to answer,

"I want to be painted by you" a meek voice replied, I thought he didn't have a client, I leaned against the wall nervous, as I listened,

"Are you nervous?" Yes, I was!, I could hear his footsteps, he was quite close to me,

"I am a little" the woman replied with a giggle,

"It's just like sex, I take control of your body and pleasure your needs" his voice deepened, and I heard a gentle moan, I didn't blame her, I bit my moan back.

I finally got the confidence to look, there he was, a beautiful smooth-skinned black man, and he was completely naked. He backed me, the woman sat in front of him naked, her pale hand gripped his back as he kissed her passionately. This man was oiled down, looking like a glazed piece of meat, she stood getting engrossed in the kissed and I realized he was wearing a mask. I couldn't believe my eyes, their kisses were wet and passionate like an X rated melody, which my body accepted. He lifted her naked body and walked further into the room, I leaned further in yearning to see more. I foolishly knocked over a painting which caused a domino effect as other paintings around me began to fall. They stopped their actions and I didn't stay to see anymore I ran from that room like my life depended on it. My life didn't but my job sure did.