ChAp 3

Lance looked back at the bored while Iverson droned on about the effects of the stock market crashing in other countries. He was already bored and his eyes searches for something to entertain them. His eyes landed on white hair seat next a black mullet. They were talking which was a rare thing this year, Lance was more than intrigued to this and tried to drowned out Iverson and listen to them.

All he could hear was Mullet talking. “You can’t believe everything you hear,” Allura looked concerned, after her mouth moved Keith spoke another time. “Well so what if it’s true, I don’t want the whole school knowing about it.” Lance scooted closer to them trying to hear Allura’s half.

All he got out of her half was “You punched him now you're,” her voice quieted down, to quiet for Lance to hear.

Keith’s reaction wasn't quiet, Lance was surprised he wasn't getting yelled at “Why do even care, alright it's my choice and he’s it.”

“I care because you're different recently look at you, so emotional and all it's not like you, well you're more emotional, and these rumours are terrible no one should have to handle them ok please just think about it.”

“Rumours are rumours. I. Don't. Care. About them so just ignore them.” his hand went up.”Mr. Iverson may I use the restroom.”

“You have 5 minutes it can wait.”

“Fine can I sit,” he looked around for an empty seat, which was only by Lance everyone moved from that spot after about a week “by Lance.”

“Will you be quiet then.”

“Of course.”

“Fine I don't care.”

With that Keith dramatically moved to sit in the vacant seat. Lance scooted his chair to the edge of the table for him to sit. He smiled warmly at the enraged boy, “Hi,” he said sweetly.

“Hey.”

“Ya know she was only saying that stuff because she cares, that's what makes her great ya know,” Lance said lovingly looking at the pissed off girl.

Keith followed Lance's gaze, then looked back at the bored disappointed by Lance's words. “She’s gonna get hurt,” he mumbles back at Lance.

“I know,” Lance whispered so quietly, that Keith didn't react and he thought that maybe he never vocalized it.

Lance started packing up a little bit before the bell and everyone else, Keith was confused as to why he would put his stuff away this early.

The bell rang and he raced to Allura, who was leaving considerably fast. “Allura wait,” she stopped abruptly and looked back in an irradiated way.

“Thanks, hey what was that with Keith back there.”

“Nothing, he's just a blithering idiot.”

“Why?”

“Do you not listen to rumours, honestly the entire school knows.”

“What, why am the only who doesn't know.”

“It doesn't matter,” they were outside waiting for their bus when Lance left for his with a quick wave his mind clustered with this info.