CHAPPIE 20

Matt after a while decided to head home, begging to the gods that Shiro was faithful and not gonna kill him. He looked at his old beaten watch which read 3:31 which meant that Shiro and Keith would be home.

He walked up to the house hands a little shaky he pounded on the light blue door. Fingers crossed Keith would answer he waited for a reply.

Keith pulled the door open hugging the ginger. “You fucking dumbass,” Keith pulled him into the house shoving the door back to it's resting place.

“Who was it Keith?” Shiro said sweeping up his spilled sugar.

“Shiro,” Keith pushed Matt forward.

Matt's heart was pounding, Takashi's voice was like a rare treat after not hearing it for so long he had almost forgot all of the bounces it went through and how soothing it was. His hand was placed on his own neck as he stood there hoping time would stop and he would fall through the Earth. When the other looked over his eyes started to tear not knowing how to react he just stared.

“Takashi how goes it, long time no see heh,” Matt's voice was like whimper in his own ears after hearing Shiro’s.

“Uhh yeah.”

Keith was sick of the boring reunion. “See Shiro this,” He pushed the largest male in the room to the only ginger in the house “is your significant other.” They looked at Keith then at each other “Apologize both of you.”

“Uuh I'm sorry, Takashiro for ya know leaving and living in somewhere else its normal sorry,” his stutters filled the silent room.

“I'm sorry for everything well alot thing. How long have you been gone you've gotten is that a scar? Well I'm sorry for not looking for you and calling you immature little brat,” he mumbled the last part.

“Huh what was that last part didn't hear you?” Matt egged on.

“Shut up yes you did.”

They kissed and caught up, Keith retired to his room well bathroom first after seeing the couple conversing.

Allura: You broke up with James

Me: Wow stuff moves slow that was so last week
Me: But yeah I did

Allura: I thought you liked him

Me: I do Allura but my feelings faded and I don't want him anymore

Allura: Ok

2 months or about two months

Kinky: Hey Lance can we talk in person

Sharpshooter: Yeah sure

Kinky: Park? Library? Tomorrow?

Sharpshooter: Park

Kinky: See you in 15 min

Lance's brain in that fiveteen minutes went into overdrive and over thought every waking moment. Until the accident popped into his brain. Ryan came up sitting on the swing next to him.