ChApPiE 15????????!?!?!

A bop

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hunk was struck when he walked next to Lance that Ryan and Keith were there. He, after being completely shocked, motioned for Lance to follow him.

“What the hell are thinking having them two near each other,” Hunk stressed, using various hand gestures.

“Who?” Lance as usual was completely lost.

“Keith and Ryan,” he spoke through his teeth.

“Ooh well Keith came up talking to me, then Kinky came up behind me and they didn't say anything.”

Hunk shook Lance “Are you an idiot, they were best of friends until Ryan was called to the hospital because Keith tried to hang himself, and they haven't spoken since that argument,” Hunk looked down at their feet.

“How do you know?”

“BECAUSE RYAN TOLD ME!” Hunk was surprised that he yelled.

Lance wanted to pursue more questions, as per usual, but Hunk was already gone by the time he formulated words. He walked to his class as the bell had rung.

“Lance!” A voice he was somehow disappointed to hear, Ryan.

“Yeah?”

“Where'd you wander off to?”

“Ooh Hunk had to tell me something.”

“Ooh, ok well see you after class,” his stoic voice called as they walked different paths.

“So when did you to meet? Really Allura never had very many friends. Of course she had Lonce and that one kid.”

“We met uuh through Lance and had some classes together,” Pidge explained to Coran awkwardly.

My own person: How did you get them to allow you to go on a trip with some strange kid again

Pinkie🌸: I begged and begged until they could bear my recording of me saying please. And i was surprised your parents let you go

“Ahh yes school what a place,” he started mumbling.

My own person: I said I was a senior and soon I'll be tied down and that I didn't want to never go anywhere or something like that

Pinkie🌸: Ahh guilt tripped them

Once they arrived, they had to go through customs, security, food because they hadn't eaten before they left, wait for boarding to be said, and to be in their seats.

They were in first class. Which Pidge was amazed, the seats were roomier. They were seated next Allura in the window seat. After the people were seated and the flight attendant was down with the safety protocols, they were ready for moving.

Pidge had done this maybe 3 times, and lift was scary still. They squeezed. They squeezed the hand under theirs and the chair they were strapped to.

Allura was used to this, she had become so accustomed to it she forgot the fear. The small hand squeezing hers gave her a little spark of joy.

Later on the plane, Pidge had fallen asleep on her. She couldn't lie her feelings hard blossomed since the summer, she hoped they would just die and she could forget that they even existed. Then again she loved the feeling of liking someone, her eyes always drawn to them, thinking about what they had talked about in the middle of the night, the smiles that hid her insecurities it was all hell and heaven in one. Sometimes she thought about saying it. Then others she wouldn't dare think about it around anyone.