Chapter 2

•Brianna's POV•

I looked at him, then my brother I wa shocked.

"What- what do you mean you sold me this ain't no human trafficking shit!" I yelled, my dad looked surprised by my outburst I never cuss, I was surprised my self.

"Look I know you are surprised but it's either that or we all die." He said .

"Why?"

"Well you see...." I turned around to the unfamiliar voice he look Aight.

"Your father is a gang leader and he owes me money and he hasn't paid up yet.....then our conversation lead to family and he brought up you." He said looking at my intensely, I broke eye contact and looked at my brother.

He looked mad as hell.

"You sold your only daughter!" My brother yelled.

"Brianna, I know your probably mad as hell since I never told you anything about the gang, but it started way before you and your brother were born, me and your mom meet by being in a gang then when your brother was born he started becoming aggressive and then we started training him so he could get out his anger then he started his own gang but when you were born I promised your mother I would keep you from all danger ways.....then Anthony comes and tells my about a favor my father owed his father and now here we are now." He explained.

I stood there soaking in all the information he just told me.

I looked from him, to my brother, to Anthony.

I took a deep breath then counted to 10 then at eight I punched my brother in the arm.

"Ouch! How can you girls hit so hard!" He said holding his arm.

"You wanna find out." I said stepping closer to him.

He shook his head no.

"All your things are already packed and in the cars downstairs, in the SUVs already." My dad said looking down.

"Anthony can you leave so we can talk to her real quick." My brother said the man nodded then left.

"Look here take this." My brother said handing me a box.

I opened it and saw a pocket knife and a gun.

"I don't know how to use this!" I said taking out the gun.

"You'll learn sooner or later." He said .

I nodded then left the room and went downstairs and got in the car.

I looked down the whole time we were in the car, then I soon fell asleep.