Chapter 14

Yasmine POV

"Brandon get yo high ass on." I said pushing him away from me, I'm just tryna watch TV and this nigga do a lot.

For a minute he just stood there, and kept blinking repeatedly.

"What kind of shit you then got on?" I asked as held his eyes wide open.

"From Quin and them from around the way- that shit and like its baked- then you pour the mix into the wrapper and." I cut his dumb high ass off.

"Bitch take a nap." I said rolling my eyes, then I sat up rubbing my stomach that shit keep fuckin hurting.

Bout tired of this baby.

He poured before crawling into the bed,"Brandon....Brandon. " I smacked his hard back, he really fell asleep.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text his sister, Brianna.

Me:You free

Bri😋💛: yeah wassup
Bri😋💛: what my dumbass brother do🤔

Me:🤣
Me:fucked around and got high, now he sleep but I'm bored

Bri😋💛: what you wanna do

Me:go out and so something

Bri😋💛:okay, let's go to the waterpark

Me:😬Girl imma be a human submarine

Bri😋💛: Girl I- okay and let's do it

Me:want me to pick you

Bri😋💛: YeSss

Me:be there in 30

Bri😋💛:👌🏾

I went into the bathroom and changed into a one piece bathing suit, it was a bright red with an open back and had had a deep V Neck.

I placed a sundress over it then slipped on some flip flops.

I quickly braided my hair into a fish braid, then grabbed my bookbag and started putting everything I needed into it.

Anthony's POV

"I think I want Lily." Luke said out of no where, and this nigga high.

"Shit really....I want fuckin Chrissy." Andrew said licking his lips.

"Y'all stoopid I can't settle right now....still exploring pussy." Austin said before taking a pull from the blunt.

"You gonna be exploring fuckin HIV." I said shaking my head at them.

Out of no where, Brianna came in with a bikini on.

The top was strapless and you could see her titties looking like they was gonna pop out at the top, the bottom was almost like a thong.

"The hell you going with that shit on?" I asked, she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Me and Yasmine going to a strip club- bout to shake this ass and make some cash." She said throwing a bag over her shoulder.

"Come here." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her into the kitchen.

"Let me go nigga!" She got out my grip.

"You ain't going to no damn strip club." I pointed at her, she rolled her eyes.

"You really think imma take my brother's pregnant girlfriend to a strip club, we going to a water park." She said typing on her phone.

"I'm going with y'all then." I said.

She snapped her head up at me with a mug on her face, "Fuck no."