Chapter 22

Final Chapter😕
Gonna be time skips
Enjoy🙂

9 months later...

Brianna POV

"Hey Mama babies." I said kissing my kids cheeks that were on the bed.

They are seven months now and I can't.

Anthony left not too long ago.

They are so adroable Anthony had them on their stomachs but they were also propping themselves up a lil bit.

They giggled and blew spit bubbles at me.

I smiled and sat on the end of the bed.

"How do y'all keep with who is who?" Brandon asked picking up Dae.

"Who is that your holding?" I asked him, he looked at Dae's face and was still confused.

"That's Dae, that's Kae and that's Rae." I said pointing them all out.

"How the hell- Okay." He said placing Dae down then picking up Kae.

"Also we had them in onesies that had their names on it for months also their pacifier thing had their initials on it." I shurgged.

I laughed as Brandon kept switching with who he was holding and trying to figure out the difference between them.

"I say they all look a fuckin like." He said.

"Anway where my niece?" I asked laying down in the bed.

I laughed as Dae crawled onto me followed by Kae and Rae.

"With her ma." He said sitting down then letting out a sigh.

I frowned and hugged him, "Its okay...it just wasn't meant to be.." I told him.

"Yeah I know its just-"

"Aht aht no just leave it be forgive and forget- well ion know about forget." I said making him laugh.

"You had to be the most saddest nigga ever for like a week, goddamn scarred from love quando rando niggaa."

"Mane leave me alone."He said mushing my head.

"Whatt its not my fault, bruh had that blasting everyday on facetime then heart attack trey songz headass." I said smacking him upside his neck.

"A nigga was heartbroken for a lil, damn thugs need love too." He said.

I rolled my eyes,"Mhm and some thugs need to go to Jail you ain't have to kill him....and his family. " I said.

Yup this nigga shot the man Yasmine cheated on him with and his family.

"I was mad and acted then and there." He shurgged as his phone went off.

He smacked his lips and put it down, it rung again so I answered.