Chapter 18

Time skip...
Five months later

Brianna's POV

So your girl is now.....wait shit how far along.

Oh- 6 months.

Yasmine has had her child, she is a whole chocolate drop.

Jordan has passed her due date but still pregnant so they're like scared as hell.

I'm at Brandon's house with Yasmine.

"Girl shut up before you wake Zakaria." Yasmine said slightly hitting my arm.

I laughed and went into her room,"Heyyy Zaa Zaa." I said picking her up, she was already up.

" I said picking her up, she was already up

"Your mommy got you all dressed up ." I giving her to Yasmine.

"She's changed so much from the first month." I said seeing how much she had grown.

"Called breast feeding." She said messing with Za's small bracelet.

"Jordan said she wasn't breastfeeding or pumping." I said.

"I think I might pump...maybe breast I don't know." I shurgged sitting on the bed.

"Damn she got her daddy color foreal." I said messing with her small hands.

"Daddy's home!!!!" Brandon yelled coming into the house after a few minutes he came in with bags.

"Hey Yasmine- the fuck you doing here?" He asked me.

"Hello to you too brother mean ass fucker." I said rolling my eyes.

"My bad sis, here you can have my plate. " he said handing me the bag, "Awhh nah you can have it. " I said getting up.

"I'm about to go though." I got up and grabbed my phone and purse.

"Alright you know Jordan done had the baby right." He said picking up Zakaria.

"Whaaaa?! They ain't tell a nigga shit." I said getting on my phone.

No notifications, well they probaly freaking out.

I got into one of Anthony's car that I had 'stolen.'

I drove to the nearest hospital and asked for Jordan Davis.

"Yes she's in room C38." He said handing me a pass and another piece of paper.

He's number- don't he see I'm preggo.

I put it in my back pocket then walked to the room, I knocked on the door.

"Come in..." I heard Taylen say.

I walked- waddled inside, "Y'all bitches wrong." I mumbled.

"Look we was just driving around and messing around then her water broke." He said walking over to where the baby was.

"So I'm the only one who knows- wait how my brother know?" I asked

"He called me while I was here so yeah."

"Awhh- he or she?" I asked, they never did a gender reveal.

"A lil boy...." Jordan spoke looking like she was sleeping.

"Oop I'm sorry I wake you up." I went and sat on the couch.

"You good..." she said starting to sit up.

"You wanna hold him?" She asked when I tell y'all my heart dropped to my ass.

"What if I drop him?" I asked becoming scared.

"Girl go wash yo hands." She said, I got back up and washed my hands at the sink.

I went and sat down beside Jordan's bed,"Now look." Taylen and Jordan started telling me how to hold a newborn baby.

"Okay now can I hold the baby? Cause y'all doing a lot." I said sitting up as Taylen grabbed him from the small bed he was in.

" I said sitting up as Taylen grabbed him from the small bed he was in

"Who gave him a chain already?" I said as Taylen put him in my arms.

"I think it was the girls who got it made." Jordan said.

"Ohh...he's adorable he honestly looks like you...." I said then started crying.

"Taylen take him." I said and he did.

"What's wrong with you?" Jordan asked as I wiped my face.

"I don't know it's just....I feel bad in a way cause I killed his father." I said sniffling.

"Girl....its gonna hurt him when he gets older but I'm pretty sure when he actually understands everything behind it, it might I don't know shit. " She said sitting all the way up.

"Yeah..." I mumbled then the whole gang walked in.

"You muthafuckas ain't tell no one about the baby." Chrissy said coming to sit beside me.

"Shit it was honestly a suprise." Jordan said as Taylen handed her the baby.

"What's his name?" Sierra asked.

"Taymor." Jordan said messing with his hair.

"I know you had all kind of heart burns look at that damn head."Lily said.

"Girl thought I was about to die." Jordan said laughing a little.

The doctor that was at the front desk came in and started asking Jordan questions and what not about how she was doing and the baby.

But he kept looking at me and I was about ready to pop that nigga like don't you see I'm pregnant.

He walked to the door then looked at me and winked before walking out.

"Sooo you dating doctors noww!!!?" Chrissy said I shook my head.

"Nah he gave me his number." I said taking it out my back pocket.

Anthony took it and ripped it up and threw it away,"Aye- what if I wanted to talk to him." I pouted.

"For what?" Andrew asked.

"Just to lead him on." I shrugged.

"Damn coldhearted sister." Austin said, I shurgged.

"Nawl you pregnant he don't need to be worrying about you." Anthony said.

"You don't need to be either..." I mumbled, Chirssy hit my thigh.

"Bitch." I said hitting her arm.

After some more time we left the hospital so Jordan could get everything together so they could leave also.

"Next thing you know you gonna be giving birth." Lily said, I shook my head.

"I'm not readyyy." I whined,"Well you should've popped a plan B." Sierra said.

I rolled my eyes, maybe I should've.