Chapter 5

"Shit!" I heard lily cuss then she went out the door.

"AUSTIN! I TOLD YOU TO HIDE THE DAMN CAKE NOT HAVE IT OUT IN THE MOTHERFUCKING OPENING!!!" She yelled, I'm guessing in the living room.

"You said hide the cake.....not the rest." He said coming into the kitchen looking at me.

"How many fingers I'm holding up." He said holding up his hand.

I pursued my lips together then thought for a little...

"Twenty-two!" I said happily.

"Fuck man, this was ment fo' Anthony." He said faceplaming him self.

"What was for what kind of shit she on?" Anthony said pointing at me.

"I will cut off your finger and deep fry it!" I said as I started losing balance.

"Well see we was gonna give you some drugged cake....but apparently this hoe is a sweet-a-Jolie and she ate all the damn cake!" Lily said looking at me.

I giggled before I fell backwards but I felt someone catch me, i knew it was Jordan based on the hair.

"Yeah you guys fucked up." She said helping me gain my balance back.

"Come on Bri Bri let's get you to your room." Sierra said helping me up the stairs.

"But I'm not tired!" I whined, she ignored me and helped me into the room.

I layed on the bed as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

•Lily's POV•

I looked towards Anthony noticing he looked a little stressed.

"Aye? You aight?" I asked him, he looked towards me and shook his head.

"It's just I saw her again....." He said looking down.

"Ok....look I know your past and stuff but you need to let her and that shit go!" I said trying to help him.

"I know....but it's just like...I keep getting pulled back...." He said sounding like he would cry.

"Hey! Come on man you know I don't do that cryin shit." I said backing up, I heard him laugh a little.

"And by the way, you know what happen to Bri's wrist they look a little bruised. " I asked him remembering looking earlier.

"My anger.....got the best of me..."He said looking down at the ground, kicking air.

"Nigga....did you touch her?! I will drag your ass to Africa and back!" I said walking towards him.

"Look I won't do it again....I swear on my life.." He said looking up at me.

I know most people see Anthony as a mean ass motherfucker, but deep down inside he has alot ot problems and actually has emotions that's he covered up over some years.

He's 17, soon to be 18.

I think..

"But her...." I said remembering what he said earlier

"She says she's pregnant....and claims its mine....but I ain't dumb. I wrapped it up but she claims it could've broke." He said using a high voice.

"Damn. Good luck telling everyone else they hate her!" I said leaving the kictchen.

'+++++
Who is her exactly.....hmm

Vote
Comment
Anywho some tea from school.☕🐸

One of my friends asked out a boy got rejected.....😭

And found out a boy was trying to kiss one of the girls at school even tho he denys it....
He's face was turning red when we were asking him about it...

(Old tea , couldn't get chapters to post before 😐)