Chapter 20

Brianna POV

"Wow...." The doctor spoke moving the stick around on my stomach.

"What?" I asked sitting up.

"It seems to be more than one heartbeat..." I about threw up, see I kinda waited to have an ultrasound why- cause I'm that dumb bitch.

"Twins?" Anthony asked.

"Nope." She said smiling.

"Its Triplets."

I started choking on my own saliva, "Triplets! As in the numba after 2 before 4! 3 muthafuckas inside of mee!!"

"Umm....Yes ma'am it appears so if you look at the screen you will see..." When I tell y'all I ain't know what to do.

"That's why yo stomach was looking so big." Anthony said shaking his head, I pinched the part of his hand I was holding.

"Ow damn.." He mumbled shaking his hand.

"It will be very unlikely for you to go the full 9 months, so I suggest having everything ready by the 8." She said smiling at me, I nodded my head.

"Would you like to know the genders now or-"

"Email them to my friend here." Anthony said handing her a card.

She wiped the gel off my stomach then handed me some papers.

"There's more information on them." I got up off the table and walked out with Anthony.

"You want something to eat?" He asked opening my car door for me.

"McDonalds." I said as he helped me in, once I was fully in he shut the door then jogged over to the drivers side.

He drove to the closet one and pulled up to the drive thru window,"What you want?" He asked.

"20 piece chicken nuggets, medium fries and sweet tea." He repeated what I said to the woman or man.

"Alright 6.36 at the first window..."

Once we made it back to our house, see there was the gang house where everybody meet up at but also our seperate ones.

I walked to the room, on the way there I saw the baby's room in progress.

"Y'all gonna have to add at least like....two more beds in there." Anthony said.

Brandon stopped painting the walls and looked over at us,"What why?"

"Well see I found out I'm actually having triplets- and I'm scared what if my pussy tear." I said starting to cry.

"Oh my god she then got emotional lets go bitch." Lily said taking off her gloves then coming over to me, Chirssy followed us out the room.

Where the other girls were? I don't know.

But Austin and Andrew were helping also.

We went into the movie room and they started playing a random movie, "So Trippets huh?" Chrissy said throwing popcorn into Lily mouth.

They've been doing this shit for the past 30 minutes and I'm scared.

"Um- Yeah...just found out today and ya girl is scared." I said shaking my head.

"And I oop- are you gonna push them out." Lily said turning to face me casuing the popcorn to hit the side of her face.

She turned towards Chrissy, she grabbed the pillow from her chair and threw it at her.

"Yeah yeah." I said laughing.

"I know you ain't gonna do it natural." Chirssy said.

"Hell nah- now if it was twins I might've bht shit three muthafuckas hell nahhhh!" I said putting a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

I felt a kick no lie that shit kinds hurt,"aye mommy's soccer team chill the fuck out y'all gonna eat this shit today." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Well I'm throwing the gender reveal." Lily said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"WHAAAA!!!"

She laughed, "Yup I'm doing itt!!"

"I feel like its gonna be two boys and a girl." Chirssy said.

"I feel like they all gonna be one gender like...all boys." I shurgged.

"I feel like- you thought I was gonna spill the beans ha!" Lily said.

I shook my head.

"Your sliding on thin fuckin ice buddy. " I heard someone say walking past the door.

I fuckin lost it and couldn't stop laughing, "Why that bitch sounded white!" Chrissy yelled holding her stomach before wheezing.

"I- waitt when your white friend calls you a nigger." Lily said, I stomped my foot and leaned back into my chair.

"I can't breathe I hate y'all!" I said smiling hard.

"Wait a minute shit-" Chirssy said trying to stand up.

"But Sarah!" Lily said in a high pitched voice.

"Wait- y'all this ain't even that funny its just the way Brianna laughs and I can't!" Chrissy said finally sitting back in her sit.

"YaLl arE goInG to JaIl!! PERIODTT!!!" We all said at once.

"Lemme drive the bus!" Anthony said crip walking in.

I shook my head,"Lemme drive the boat." Austin said coming in.

"Lemme pilot the plane." Andrew said coming in, I shook my head.

"Watch that be the next shit though." Chrissy said shaking her head.

"What y'all think the genders are?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Two girls and a boy." Andrew said.

"I sayyy- All girls. " Austin said.

"Same nigga." Anthony said slapping hands with him.

"I mean I'd be good with that, but you ain't gonna let me put them in bikinis and shorts." I pouted.

"And you damn right you ain't about to have my daughters looking like no thots." I rolled my eyes.

"Now I know when clothes are too short, my daughters gonna be cute not hoes." I said focusing back on the show.