Chapter 11

•Brianna's POV•

I woke up Chirssy and Sierra we're the only ones up,  Jordan and Lily we're still sleeping.....

"Guys... " I said getting off the stretching.

"Yeah. " Chrissy said looking towards me.

"Imma go out today with my brother I need to meet my sister-in-law.... " I said grabbing a towel and rag.

"OK but you might wanna ask Anthony first... " Sierra said as she did her hair.

"Why... When did he become my dad? " I said putting my red hair up in a bun....now see this might be permanent... Stupid hair dressers!

"Just ask him for safety... " Chrissy said then left out the room with Sierra.

I sighed and went to the hall bathroom and took a shower after I turned on a song.

I started lathering my body with soap after the song started..

"Heard you want a nigga that's gon' please you
Suck your toes, dick you down, please you
She say, "Bae, I'm nasty", I say, "Me too"
Girl, you're addicted and I need you
She say, "Bae, I'm nasty", I say, "Me too"
I like fuckin' you in public, she say, "Me too"
She don't like using no rubber, I say, "Me too"
She wanna fuck me 'cause I'm thuggin', I say, "Me too"...!" I sung washing off some of the soap...

Many songs later... I got out the shower and put lotion all over my body then sprayed on some perfume.

I brushed my teeth and flossed.

I snuck into my old room,  I grabbed my makeup bag then ran back out only to run into to Anthony.

Did I mention I'm wearing a robe?

"What the hell are you doing..? " He asked me.

"Getting ready.. " I said pulling my robe tighter around my body.

"Where you think you going...? "

"Hell... " I responded sarcastically.

"I'm going with my brother to see his girlfriend.. And I was getting the makeup bag from your room... " I said putting inferences on your.

He rolled his eyes,  "Did you ask me?" he said crossing his arms.

"No cause I just told you. " I said then went back to the bathroom.  I did a few layers of Mascara,  I did a very light layer of brown eyeshadow then decided to go for clear lipgloss.

"My lipgloss be cool,  my lipgloss be poppin'! " I said sticking out my tongue.

I went to my own new room it's actually a very pretty guest room..   I should've checked and see if I had a bathroom- the extra shit I do.

I went and put my makeup bag on the counter beside the sink.

I got out an outfit to wear and some shoes.