Chapter 13

Brianna's POV

All the boys went inside first, before I knew it gunshots were ringing out.

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself...I had managed to walk off and I was on my fuckin own.

I looked at my gun and tried to think about what Brandon had told me before.

I made sure it had bullets in it then I took off the safety and cocked it back.

No going back.

I carefully walked around corners but then I saw Alexia.

"What the hell you doing here?!" I asked her she look as if she saw a ghost.

I squinted my eyes at her, "You an Opp?"

She swallowed hard before she pulled out a gun, little does she know hers is on safety.

"Go ahead shot me...." I said, I know she said she was pregnant but I swear fo' Lord.

She cocked her gun back then I heard the click but ain't shit come out.

I just shook my head smirking, then I saw her body drop.

Can't say that shit didn't scare me.

I looked up and saw Andrew with his gun smoking, this nigga got the silent one.

"Come on- they looking for yo ass." He said to me, I just ran behind him as he took my to the others.

"You okay?" Anthony asked holding my face in his hands, I quickly snatched away.

"I'm good damn..." I said a slight mug on my face.

Anthony shook his head before looking at someone, I kinda walked in front of him and saw that bastard.

Jordan was standing there looking at him with no emotions in her eyes.

Everyone else left the room, it was only me and Jordan and him of course.

He finally opened his eyes first landing on Jordan, "Oh- wassup baby mama." He smirked.

"You sick ass bastard. " I spoke then he looked over at me.

"Damn Bri- you then got finer...." He said licking his lips.

Thank god he was strapped to a fuckin chair, "You done got fuckin meaner and got us fucked up." I spoke, I saw Jordan going through a box before handing me a hammer.

"Where first?" She asked, I just smirked at him.

"What would you like to break first....?" I asked him, his facial emotion dropped.

"No wait-" I hit his hand with the hammer then his shoulder repeatedly.

"Ow- fuck damn Bri what the hell?!" He yelled.

"Shit don't feel good do it?" I asked, hitting it across his head.

"See how we felt all those years." I said, Jordan had a knife.

"Hmm...." She started playing around with him before putting a cut along the side of his neck.

Blood slowly started coming out.

I grabbed a different gun...it had many many bullets

I saw Jordan had put many more cuts on his body, "You okay- Be stronger you lil bitch." I spat.

I made sure the safety was off and cocked it back, then I had to think...what about the baby inside her.

"Wait- Jordan..." I mumbled, she looked at me and I could tell she was thinking the same thing.

"I don't care anymore- fuck it...." She said then stabbed his side and took the knife right back out, blood spilled instantly.

I saw him trying to keep his eyes closed, "Any last words." She asked.

"Give...m-my child....my na- name."

I just shot at his body not even caring where they landed, I kept shooting until the gun ran out.

"Come on..." Jordan said grabbing my wrist and taking me out the room.

"Y'all done did it?" Lily asked as we made it out the house.

Jordan only nodded, I just looked back at the boys.

I saw they were pouring gasoline around the house before setting it on fire.

"Okay come on before we catch on fire." Luke said, and that's what we did.

When we got back to the house, I went and sat in the bed and the moments today kept replaying in my head.

I deadass....killed someone- but he deserved it at least.

"Bri...Brianna....yo is you crying?" I turned around and saw it was Anthony I only rolled my eyes turning back around

"So you just gonna ignore me?" I still ain't look at him.

"Brianna....come on talk to me." He said getting onto the bed.

Hell nah nigga-

"Brianna stop playing like I won't throw you out this fuckin bedroom window." I got up and went to the window.

Shit I'll do it myself.

"Stop playing--" He said snatching me back.

"Why you not speaking- is it cause you killed that dude?" He asked, I shurgged my shoulders.

He shook his head, "Look it hurts right now....but you'll make it, I first killed when I was 10...." He said then walked out the room.

"Damn..."I mumbled to myself.

I just laid down and got on my phone and text my brother.

Me: guess tf what

Buba🌚🤘🏾: what

Me:I killed my ex🙃

Buba🌚🤘🏾: see I'm about to sell you to a Christian family

Me:that's not funny you mf

Buba🌚🤘🏾:my bad but my girl said she wanna see you again soon before she give birth

Me:😬 kinda don't feel like going anywhere she got a few more months shit

Buba🌚🤘🏾: and umm sumn else kinda happened

Me:what

Buba🌚🤘🏾:Dad died

My jaw dropped and I left him on read

Buba🌚🤘🏾: Bri
Buba🌚🤘🏾:Brianna
Buba🌚🤘🏾: Girl I'm just playing

Me:fuck you you don't play about shit like that

Buba🌚🤘🏾: but I just did

I shook my head and put my phone on charge, when his baby get here whenever I first babysit imma say the baby got kidnapped, lil bitch.

Jordan's Boyfriend ^^^