Chapter 9

•Brianna's POV•

Once we made it to the house we saw more cars pulled up in the driveway.

We walked in with our bags,  to see the boys moving around stuff.

"Hey baby, " Austin said to Lily giving her a Peck on the cheek then went back to work.

I turned to her and gave her the look,  while I sipped out of my cup.

"Gonna have to spell the tea later sis

"Gonna have to spell the tea later sis.... " I said doing 'ASMR' with fingers on the cup knowing it made her flesh crawl,  as she moved uncomfortable.

"Where have you guys been, " Anthony said coming up to us,  I looked the other way as if I didn't see or hear him.

"The mall. " Jordan said putting down our bags on the couch.

"Alright look just go to y'all rooms and stay out her way. " He said running his hand over his face then going upstairs.

"And stay out her way! " Sierra mocked coming out of the kitchen.

"Sorry I didn't come with you guys earlier,  I stayed out and guess what...? " She said with a sly smile.

"What suh? " Chrissy said .

"I got a manz! " She said whisper-yelling while sticking her tongue out.

"You know Anthony will kill you and him. " Lily said looking her up and down.

"But we don't have to tell him do we? " She asked us in a duh tone.

We all shrugged,  "You right... How about tonight we all stay in one big room and have like a girl's night? " I suggested.

"Yasss it's been a while since we've actually done that. " Chrissy said

We gathered all our bags from the mall and put them up in our rooms.

After night fall everything had calmed down some,  we all decided to go into Chrissy's room because of how big her bed was and her TV, 

"OK what music y'all wanna listen too, "   Sierra said hooking up her phone to the TV.

"Yah, yah
Yeah, I miss you but I got no time for that Damn, yah Yah eh, yah eh. " Chrissy started out.

"Yeah, I miss you but I got no time for that
How could you, wish you never played me
Have no time for that damn.  " Sierra rapped.

"Play me you're my lady
Got no time for that
How could you
Moving like you're crazy
I ain't call you back damn..... " Jordan rapped then we all looked at each other.

"Leave me alone
Drunk as fuck
Bitch you dumb as fuck
Running up the bucks d-damn, ay
Leave me alone
Drunk as fuck
Bitch you dumb as fuck
Bitch you down or what ya
Leave me alone
Drunk as fuck
Bitch you dumb as fuck
Running up the bucks damn, ay
Leave me alone
Yah, yah, yah, yah ay" We all rapped loudly bouncing around on the bed.

By time we finished the whole song we were all laughing out of breath.

"OK we need to chill and watch a movie... " Jordan said out of breath.

"Spongebob? " OK look it's rhe first thing that came to me mind.

"YASSS! " They all screamed,  hmm.  Guess I'm not alone.

We watched many series of spongebob laying on each other like a litter of puppies after we all changed into our PJs.

''''

I'm honestly just filling in with random stuff.

Vote Comment Share

Read my other books.

Bbbyyyeeee