Chapter 6

•Brianna's POV•

I woke up from my long nap with a slight headache, but I hate medicine so I'mma just live with it.

I looked around to my left and saw Anthony sleeping peacefully....

Should I be an asshole and wale him up ?

Hmmm.....

Maybe another time.

I kicked the sheets off of me then went to the bathroom and washed my face and brush my teeth. I looked under the mirror and these was a clock, it's 10:00 p. m.

I decided to change into some different clothes. I choose one of my gray hoodies and black leggings.

I went back into the room and looked through the drawers, hoping to find my phone and some earbuds.

Box of condoms?

We're gonna act like I didn't see that. Then I looked through another drawer and finally found my phone and my wireless earbuds.

I quickly set up my earbuds with my phone then turned on one of my favorite songs.

"Oooh, yeah, yeah
I put my feelings on safety
So I don't go shootin' where your heart be
'Cause you take the bullet tryna save me
Then I'm left to deal with makin' you bleed... " I sung as I tip-toed down the stairs.

Question which Trip you like better Ella Mai's or Jacquee's

I saw Lilly and Austin sleeping on the couch snuggled up.

I'll ask her about that later.

I thought as I went to the kitchen.

Is it just me or do at night people be getting the munchies.

I be hungry and thristy after I wake up from naps and sleeping.

I climbed up onto the counters and looked through the cabinets.

"Hmmm.... Yasss! Hot Cheetos, my nose gonna be running but shit it's worth it. " I whispered yelled slowly grabbing them trying to not make a lot of noise.

I slowly got down and opened the bag of chips, and started eating them and as I suspected my nose started running, I used the back of my sleeve to wipe my nose.

I went to the bathroom and got some tissues and stuffed them in my hoodie pocket and started using them instead.

After I finished the bag I threw the bag away.

Then I heard a knock on the door,

"Let this be a murderer so I can die. " I said going to the door and oepening it.

A girl probably a year older then me stood there with her hands on her hips.

She eyed me up and down and I did the same to her.

"I can do it too honey! " I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Who are you. " She said pointing her finger at me.

"Who the hell are you? " I asked her back.

"I'm Anthony's baby mama!" She said.

"Wat wuz it? "

~~~~

Tea sister! 😂

Sorry I haven't been updating I'll try tho plus I just got unlimited data

Eoowwww