Chapter 7

•Anthony's POV•

"Get yo ass up. " I heard a voice say as they kept shaking me.

I pulled the covers over my head trying to go back to sleep.

"Anthony get up she's mutherfuckin here, and she's talking to Brianna! " I recognized the voice was Lilly for a second it took time for me to realize what she was saying.

I shot up out to the bed slipping on some joggers, running down the stairs into the living room.

"Hey baby. " I heard her say.

"Don't call me that. " I said as Brianna stared between me and her.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? " She said frustrated.

"Well you see here Anthony is going to be the father of my future child. " She said coming up to me clinging herself around my arm.

I instantly pushed her away from me.

I don't care if this is abuse or not, I don't like the bitch.

She huffed then got up.

"Uhh- Bri this Alexia, Alexia this is Bri. " Lilly said standing in between the two.

Trust me Alexia can get wild and quick.

"Well.. I'mma just go back to sleep, and if you need me look in my right hand first unless you wanna die. " Bri said backing up then going to the stairs slowly then at the last step she turned around and said.

"Remember right hand..... Or you die. " She said holding up her right hand then going to the room.

"So I'mma leave-" Lilly was cut off by the rest of the gang coming in.

"Ahhhh hell nah. " They all said.

"This bitch again. " Andrew said.

The girls all rolled their eyes, suprise them mugs didn't get stuck.

"So what she doin here anyway. " Sierra said with venom in her voice.

"Well little Missy your going to be an auntie. " Alexia said proudly.

The whole gang looked at me their mouths partly, "Really Nigga. " Luke said.

"Couldn't keep the shit in yo damn pants. " Jordan said.

"If the baby come out like her, I'm killing myself. " Chirssy said.

"Look y'all chill go on to your rooms-"

"Who daddy are you sister? " Jordan said cutting me off.

"Just fuckin go I got this damn. " I said to them, I heard them mumble then leave the living room.

"Alexia look.... You can stay in the guest room we'll get yo shit tomorrow and there. Now I'm going to bed... " I said turning away from her.

"Why can't I sleep with you. " She asked in a baby voice.

"Cause we ain't together now take yo ass to sleep damn! " I said going up the stairs.

I went into the room and I looked at Bri's right hand, she holding a whole knife, it has her initials on the part you hold.

"So you just gonna stare at someone like a creep. " She said scaring the shit outta me.

~~~~~~