Chapter 3

•Brianna's POV•
I woke up when I saw the unfamiliar voice slash face infront of me, we were still in the car at a red light.

•Brianna's POV•I woke up when I saw the unfamiliar voice slash face infront of me, we were still in the car at a red light

He was staring at me so intensely, I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. I broke eye contact then looked out the window. I got on my phone and opened my camera to see what I looked like, for the first time I actually look flawless.

Usually it's like I wake up with half my hair in front my face the rest all curled up weirdly, slobber probably one or two streaks on my face from my mouth, but today.....

Ooouuu I'm on fleek!

I put my phone up then looked towards him again, he was holding his hand out.

"What?" I said looking up at him.

"Give me your phone," He said.

"Oh heeeeellll no. " I said dragging out the hell part, then I pulled my phone back towards me.

He grabbed me by my wrist forcefully.

"Listen here little girl, you belong to me now no one else everything I tell you to do you do, now give me your damn phone. " He growled at me.

I winced at the pain on my wrist, he was holding it pretty tight, He snatched my phone out my hand and sat back down in his seat.

"And don't use that language with me either." He said turning on my phone.

"And don't use that language with me either." I mocked him, but he didn't hear me.

It was probably 15 more minutes until we got to the house it was Humungous!

Some men in black suits got out my bags and took them into the house- well mansion.

I got out the car after the unfamiliar voice slash face did, when we went into the house
I was meet with the smell of weed.

There was some people in the living room watching TV and chatting.

"Is she gonna be a part of the gang?" A girl with brown hair asked the unfamiliar man.

Yeah let's use that instead.

Wait- did she say part of the gang.

"Uh..no I'm-"

"Yes she is imma need you and other girls to train here, so she can get use to the system.. " He said looking at the girl.

Then she looked at me and smiled,

"Hey! I'm Sierra, Anthony's little sister. " She said holding out her hand.

"Who's Anthony?" I asked confused.

The man beside put his arm around me shoulder and chuckled lightly.

"That's me sweetheart. " He said looking into my eyes, those eyes.

"Come on I'll show you our room." He said as Sierra went and sat down with everyone else.

"Wait our room, I'm sorry sir but that's a no no" I said stepping away from him.

He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me close towards him,

"I said our room now come on." He said with his voice low and demanding.

'Si papiii...'

Jesus help me...

I didn't say anything but follow him upstairs to 'our room'.

It was big, a huge king bed, a glass door that lead to the balcony and a humungous walk-in closet.

I saw my bags on the outside of the closet, then I saw the bathroom door it was open, from what I can see. There's a huge bathtub and a toilet....I know there's more but I cant see it.

"Look I have to go and handle some business if you need anything go downstairs and ask Sierra." He said looking down at his phone.

I didn't say anything, but I sat on the bed.

"Did you hear me?" He said grabbing my jaw roughly.

I put my hands on his wrist trying to pull his hand off of me. He tightened his grip.

"I said did you hear me?" He growled.

I nodded my head.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes." He let go of my jaw then walked towards the door.

"Asshole...." I mumbled under my breath.

Or I thought until he turned around,

"Excuse me.." He said walking towards the bed.

I gulped and crawled backwards on the bed as he stopped infront of it.

"What did you say?"

"Did I stutter?" I said out loud.....dangit I didn't mean to say it loud!

He snatched my arm hard and roughly, he has a tight grip and it hurt like hell

"I've already told you about that attitude of yours now you change it before I get back. When I come back we will talk about some rules before you get the taste smacked out yo mouth..." He said calmly but his face hard as stone, I felt tears pricking the back of my eyes from the pain on my arm.

"Ow! Your hurting me!" I said trying to get out his grip.

He let go of me, I swear for a second I saw a look of regret in his eyes but he soon went back to his emotionless self.

++++++++++++

Opinions?
Vote
Comment
Have a nice day/night.