Chapter1

Calum's POV

"I've just looked up that abandoned building up... it doesn't look very inviting." I said to the 3 that were sat in front of me. Those 3 consisted of my cousin Amy, Leonie and Ashton.

"What is it called again?" Ashton asked me, but before I had to answer..

"It's called Aston Hall, Ashton." Amy answered.

"That's sounds a lot like my name!" Ashton said, astonished.

We all sat in the living room, watching TV, while waiting for the other 4 to come home with our DVDs and snacks for our usual Saturday night movie marathon. We all said Michael and Luke could pick the DVDs genres, so God knows what they've picked. Shannon and Rachel went along to pick the snacks. After what seemed like 2 hours later, the door handle rattled then it flew open.

"Yo bitches! Shannon is in da house!" Shannon yelled as she walked through the door of Michael's house. Rachel walked in afterwards in stitches from laughing. I love that girl's laugh.

"Hey ShanDog" Ashton said as me, Leonie and Amy sat here sniggering.

"I hate that nickname!" Shannon said, letting out a sigh, "Hang on a minute, who told you that nickname? Only Ian and David call me that. And Amy is the only one that knows that they call me that."

Amy's face dropped and I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction to Shannon's death glare towards her.

"H-hey Shannon. So....what snacks did you and Rachel get?" Amy nervously chuckled.

Shannon just stuck her tongue out at Amy and Amy just laughed, which made Shannon laugh which made us all laugh. Seriously, her laugh is the 2nd most funniest laugh going, after Ashton's laugh of course.  Luke and Michael came walking in about  10 minutes later and came in to the living room while Rachel and Shannon went and sorted the snacks into the bowls. I had a look through the DVDs with Leonie and Ashton, while Amy helped Michael and Luke sort out the DVD player.

"Great film choices lads." Leonie praised.

"Yeah, I agree." I spoke.

"Does Shannon know you've picked these?" Leonie questioned.

Does Shannon know what?" Shannon asked, standing in the kitchen doorway.

"Nothing..." we all said in unison and she wandered back into the kitchen to continue sorting the snacks out with Rachel. About 20 minutes later, we was all settling down to watch the movies. I was plonked on the floor with Ashton, Rachel and Leonie. Rachel was sat next to me, which I'm happy about. Only Amy knows about my slight crush on Rachel. Amy was sat inbetween Luke and Michael with Shannon sat on the other side of Michael. I reached forward to put the DVD in the DVD player and waited for it to load and when it had loaded, I sat back in my seat next to Rachel and Ashton.

"What's the first DVD Calum?" Shannon muttered.

"You'll see." Michael spoke up and winked towards Luke.

Luke sat in is place, silently laughing. He whispered something in Amy's ear then Amy sat there laughing while looking at Shannon. Shannon looked at bit confused towards what was going on but soon went proper went the film title came on. 

"Are you taking the absolute mick?" Shannon said, barely audible as the title came on the TV, it read The Conjuring.

I let out a small laugh to let Shannon know that I heard her. Everyone had gone silent until Ashton laughed a little. Luke asked him what he was laughing at. Ashton whispered what he laughed at, then Luke sat there laughing, then it went silent again. It got the part of the film where one of the daughters went to her sister's room to see what was going on in there and the younger sister sat up in her bed to see her sister stood there and she looked on the top of her wardrobe to see a thing crouched on the top. Then the thing jumped on the older sister, and Shannon literally jumped from her seat. We all laughed so hard at Shannon. I could feel a six pack coming on from laughing at Shannon.

"Yo Michael, you owe me a fiver mate." Luke laughed.

"Why?" I hear Amy questioned the Blondie.

"Me and numpty had a bet going, who would be first to jump. I said you or Leonie and Michael said Rachel or Shannon. And Shannon was the first to jump. So hand the money over Clifford." Luke said, with a smirk upon his face. Michael dug into his pocket to get the fiver. Once Michael had handed the £5 note, then Shannon snuggled into Michael. I swear down that girl fancies Michael, it wouldn't surprise me at all.  

By 1:30am, we had finished all our movies. Shannon had fallen asleep with her head on Michael's chest. The rest of us were still awake, but tired. I was so nervous about the trip that just happened to be tomorrow now, considering its 1:30am on Sunday. I really don't know why I agreed to go on this trip. I mean I've looked that place up. I was then brought back to reality when Rachel snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Earth to Calum?" Rachel droned on.

I shook my head, bringing my self back to reality. They were all arranging where to sleep on the floor. Michael had decided to stay on the settee because we alll knew, that if we wake Shannon up, she wouldnt be very happy. So the 3 girls laid together and me and the other 2 lads went to the other settee and settled there for the night. I am really not looking forward to going on that trip tomorrow with my history class. I've gotta go now for 3 reasons, as I've already paid for it,I would be letting Amy down and Rachel's going. I'll have to make sure Rachel safe in there. I don't know why... she has her cousin Amy with her. (A/N: Amy's cousins are Rachel and Calum. Rachel is a cousin on Amy's mum's side of the family, whereas Calum is on Amy's dad's side of the family) 

 Something may happen in there. I have a feeling that something will happen. I know it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Cliffhanger!

 There you go! Chapter 1 of Trapped. 

What do you think? 

I will update Chapter 2 on Tuesday or Wednesday :)

See you then 

Amy xx