mi Chapter 12

A/N:

OMG over 3K reads. Thank you all so, so, so much. I love you all. You are all amazing, I can't thank you all enough. 

I'm just your average 17 year old with a love for writing, I never would have thought that my story would get this many reads on it. 

To be honest, I was only expecting, like, 200 reads on it, if that... But now, I have over 3K.... it's just, wow.

Anyways,
Dedication for this chapter goes to AshleighWard9 as she is just an amazing person, I love her to pieces. Her story Everything Changed is just fantastic. It's only had 20 reads on it, so check it out for her maybe?
Love you Ashleigh xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leonie's POV

After seeing that video of me, Ashton, Luke and Amy, I literally felt sick. I can't believe we put our friends, and in Amy's case, family through that. I feel so sorry for them. I really do.

Amy got my mind of it for a bit while she sung her song, Far From Love. I don't know how she managed to write like that, but it was truly amazing. She probably writes these songs when she has a lot on her mind, that must be where her inspiration comes from or that she has Luke on her mind. Probably both, if you ask me. I bet Luke's asks her to prom. I hope he does and she says yes. I bet they'd win Prom King and Queen of 2015,without a doubt.

"So, we're definatly having a day off from looking for a way out of here?" I asked, and calum nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we are. To make sure nothing happens to you four and the rest of us. I really hate what  we keep seeing. And I've noticed, that it seems to be going up, one person everytime it happens. So any of us could be joining next."  Calum said.

"Yeah and none of us want to join in with that freaky stuff, no offence there guys." Rachel said towards us four, but I didn't take any offence to it, because I know its not our fault that this is happening and we can't exactly control it, can we?

"Right, I'm gonna head off to sleep considering it is, like 2:30 in the morning." Calum said, interupting mine and Rachel's conversation

I looked around and nearly everyone was already asleep, it was just me, Calum and Rachel awake. Shannon is cuddled up next to Michael and Amy was laying in between Ashton and Luke.

"Yeah, we're gonna head off to sleep as well. Night guys." I said, before yawning. 

And with that....

I fell asleep.

*Morning*

"Guys? Where the hell is Shannon?" Michael asks us when we've all woken up.

"Jeez, give us all chance to wake up Mikey. I'm still half asleep here." Amy muttered, and we laughed.

"Guys, I'm being serious, where is Shannon? I woke up about 10 minutes ago and she wasn't here. We have to go and find her! She could be hurt!"

"So much for our day off..." Calum muttered under his breath.

We set off looking for Shannon.

10 minutes into the search and we hear a loud, ear-piercing scream which could only belong to...

"SHANNON!" Michael yelled, as he ran and followed the sound of her screams.

First it was me, Ashton, Luke and Amy getting kidnapped and taken, now it's Shannon. Whoever habitats here, must like the idea of torturing people. 

We got to the room where the screaming was coming from to see Shannon...

The sight was horrible.

It really was....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

OOOOH shit!

Anyway, there is chapter 12.

Sorry its only short, but I fancied leaving you all on a cliffhanger...

#sorrynotsorry

Updating again this week, hopefully.

See you then!

Bye!!