Chapter 14

A/N sorry i havent updated in, like, weeks

But here is chapter 14 for you lovely people..!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

I'd never seen Amy cry so much in all the years Ive known her and Ive known her for nearly 6 years. She told me that she wished it was her that had been beaten up, not Shannon. I broke my heart seeing her like this, she was literally on the verge of collapsing, because she wasn't breathing. If it wasn't for me and Ashton calming her down, then she probably would have collapsed, there and then... but I'm glad she didn't.

We had walked in to see Shannon unconcious on the floor. Michael checked for a pulse on her and he sighed a sigh of relief. I tried holding my tears back, Amy was crying her heart out. Before I had chance to do anything, Amy had ran over to Michael and engulfed in to a huge hug.

We waited for about an hour, Leonie and Michael never leaving Shannon's side. You could hear them talking to her, asking her to squeeze their hand and after each sentence, you'd hear them gasp. Then it happened....

"Why can't you lose me?"

We all turned around to see Shannon trying to sit up. She must've have heard Michael and Amy's conversation, not that I was listening in as well, because I'm not the type to listen in.

"Oh my God I'd thought I'd lost you forever!" Michael sobbed.

"You can't get rid of me that easily Clifford. I'm here to stay." Shannon said, laughing.

We all joined in laughing, all happy that Shannon is back to her usual self. Don't know what we'd do without her.

*2 hours later*

We had made it back to our orginal set up, near the bathrooms. I was sat leaning against the wall, Amy sat next to me. My arm was draped around her shoulder, her head was resting on my shoulder. Everyone was asleep, except from us 2. To be honest, I enjoyed the silence. It wasn't awkward or anything, it was pure bliss and I could sit like this forever.

"Luke?" Amy said, looking up at me with her blue eyes. "What if we never get out of here? I may never get to my family again or get to go to prom or college.to pursue my air hostess career?"

"Amy, calm down... okay? We'll make it out off here, don't worry." I calmly spoke.

She nodded her head and rested it again on my shoulder. Should I tell her now, that I like her? Or should I wait to we get out of here? If we get out of here, that is... I really need to tell her, but I knowing me, I'll end up chickening out of it. But I feel like I need to tell her how I really feel about her. Should I tell her? But what if she doesn't like me back?

I let my mind wander for a couple of minutes, until I looked at Amy to find her fast asleep with her head still on my shoulder. I smile to myself. I rested my head against the wall, and yawned. I am really tired but I can't get my self to fall asleep, no matter how hard I try. I look at Amy again, I smile as I heard gentle snores coming from her. I lean down and kiss her on the cheek.

"If only you knew Amy, if only you knew." I whisper, hoping not to wake anyone up.

"You really do like her, don't you Luke?"

I jumped when I realize that someone else was awake, Ashton...

"Jesus Christ Ashton! You shit me up!" I said, then realisation hit me, "You heard that, didn't you?"

"Yep" he replied popping the P. "I knew you wanted to take her to prom, but I didn't know you liked her in that way... Well I kinda guessed that you did, but didn't know if i was right about it."

"Can you tell?" I ask nervously.

"Not a lot, you hide it pretty well. I just noticed as I know what you're like when you're around a girl you like or love. Don't worry bro, your secrets save with me. Now, try and get some sleep, its, like, half 2 in the morning."

I sigh and say good night to Ashton. Maybe I should just tell Amy... But how would Calum react, because he is really protective over Amy. So is Connah (A/N I do actually have a cousin called Connah) who is also Rachel's cousin. They're both very protective over her, which I don't blame them. I would be protective over her if she was my cousin, but I would be even more protective of her if she is my girlfriend.

I slowly shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry its taken so long, writer's block i guess.

But here is Chapter 14 for you lovely readers!

How cute is our Luke, eh?

Thank you all for reading Trapped and getting it over 4.5k reads on it. I love you all so very, very much. You are amazing!

Also, check out @AshleighWard9, her fanfic Everything Changed is just... I love it, okay? No words can describe my love for this fanfic and for the person.

See you all soon!