Chapter 5

Shannon's POV

I stood there in shock. The door had slammed, then locked the 8 of us in this building. And the frigging teacher and class didn't notice it. Ignorant, the lot of them.

I didn't know how to react when the door slammed and locked. Panic took over Amy as she stood there sobbing, poor Luke tried comforting her but I don't think it was working.

"Guys? We can't find any other way out." Rachel said, her voice shaking.

Those 8 words are what made Amy lose it.

"No, we can't be trapped here! We've got to find another way out! I start by looking over here." 

After all that, she ended up giving up

"We're trapped here, aren't we?"

We all nodded and mumbled something. Amy slumped down against the nearest wall, brought her knees to her chest then rested her head on her knees then began sobbing. Luke went over to Amy, crouched down next to her and took her into his arms.

"We'll find a out, don't worry Amy. Won't we guys?" Luke said, trying to cheer Amy up.

Again, we all mumbled something which no one could make out what we had said. 

"Does anyone have a phone with signal? I don't have any?"  Ashton asked.

We all got our phones out and checked the signal, but nobody had any.

"So we can't even phone for help..."Leonie mumbled, as I put my arm around her.

About half an hour later, we began to explore the place we didn't see. Don't ask why, it was Michael's idea. He probably just wanted to scare us or something, as if we aren't scared enough, just being here, let alone having to stay here over night. 

As the night drew closer, Amy was becoming more scared and wary. Luke's hand became tighten around her waist, as she looked like she could collapse at any given moment. She was pale as a ghost and it wasn't nice seeing her like this. We was all walking, when we noticed that Luke and Amy had stopped walking along side us. We  all turned around the see them both stood there in the middle of the corridor, their facial expressions were blank and their eyes were wide.

"Not again. Luke as well as Amy..." Calum muttered under his breath.

"What do you mean, 'Not again'? This has happened before?" Leonie asked the kiwi boy.

"Yeah, it happened before when we was walking with class after we had our lunch. It was just Amy, but this time, it's both, Luke and Amy. I don't what is up with them. Whatever it is, it creeps me the fuck out."

"Amy, Luke? Stop it, you're scaring us..." I said, worrying about 2 of my best friends.

"We're not alone. You are never alone." Luke and Amy said in unison.

"Guys! Stop fucking about with us! You're scaring us!" Ashton yelled.

"There's nothing you can do guys. You just have to wait." Calum told us.

After about 10 minutes later, the pair came back into reality. 

"Guys! Thank God your back." Ashton yelled as he ran to the pair and engulfed them into a hug.

"What do you mean? We haven't been anywhere. How come we've stopped?" Luke asked us.

"We stopped because because of you 2." 

"Why? We haven't done anything." 

"You don't remember stopping and saying 'We're not alone. You are never alone.'" Leonie asked.

"We didn't say anything..." Amy said.

We all tried forgeting about what we had just been through and tried finding a suitable place to set up camp for the night.  It took us an hour to find a suitable spot, it was next door to the bathrooms. It was around 9pm when we all settled down for the night to try and get some sleep. Luke stayed with Amy and rest of us settled down by ourselves.

We was all awakened about 12:30am to the sound of screaming and crying. Then we all heard footsteps walking. The sound of footsteps seemed to be walking away from us. We heard it all, then it all stopped, so we tried to go back to sleep and I mean, tried, to go to sleep, but for some off us, that wasn't possible.

Those words that Amy and Luke said were stuck in my head.

Maybe we're not alone.

Maybe it's just our minds playing tricks on us. But why did Luke and Amy go in to some sort of trance before, it was like.... I don't really know, but it scared me.

Maybe they're right.....

We're not alone here....at Aston Hall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So there you have it! Chapter five.

What do think is happening to Amy and Luke? Has something caught their minds and controlling them to scare the others?

If you like this chapter, then vote.

If you have an idea of what is happening to Luke and Amy, then leave a comment

Also follow me on Keek as I will be keeping you all updated on there. Here's the link to my Keek: https://www.keek.com/amymichelle5sos

I'll see you all soon.

Bye!