Chapter 7

A/N 
Dedication goes to Chloe12345SOS because her comment was just thoughtful, thank you soo much Chloe. <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's POV

"I can't see a way out over here." I tell Luke who was standing relatively close by to Amy and I.

"There's got to be another way out. There has to be." Leonie panicked, "My parents are going to be worried sick and I can't get hold off them and they can't get a hold of me because the signal in here is shocking." 

"We'll find a way out, don't worry Leo." Amy said, walking over to comfort her best friend.

This is why all 8 of us are friends, we stick together  no matter what happens to us. We always figure something out when we're stuck.

"OW!" I heard Shannon yell and everyone turn around, startled.

"What happened?" Leonie asked.

"Pain in arm. Something punched my arm." she panic.

"Let me have a look." Michael said, taking hold of the blonde's arm as blood oozed out of her arm once again.

"We need to find some bandages or something to stop her arm from bleeding. There should be a medical room in here somewhere, shouldn't there?" Amy said. Thank god she does Health and Social care, along with Leonie, otherwise we'd be buggered.

"Yeah, come on guys, let's go and look for the medical room. Shannon's our main priority now. If we don't stop her arm from bleeding, she could pass out due to loosing to much blood." Leonie mentioned as Amy agreed.

We began walking again, searching for the medical room, if there is one. There better had be one unless Shannon could pass out. Amy and Leonie was walking with Shannon walking inbetween them, making sure nothing happens to her. I walked behind them with Luke as Michael, Calum and Rachel walked in front. 

"My arm is killing..." Shannon muttered.

"It will do, don't worry. If we find a medical room with the stuff we need, which will be some some antiseptic wipes to clean the wound,  an plaster big enough to cover it and bandage to wrap around to keep the plaster on, then you'll be fine." Amy said, smiling towards the blonde.

Shannon smiled back at Amy then carried on walking.

"Imagine Amy as a nurse, Ash?" Luke said, in some sort a daydream. "She'd look mighty fine in a nurse's outfit."

"Yeah, but she want's to become a Air Hostess. Imagine her as one of them mate. Serving you your meal in an outfit, making your flight worth being on." I said, winking to the blonde boy.

"Mhmm..... You think she like's me Ash? I've liked her for a few months now." He whispered.

"Geez, I dunno mate. Ask her?" 

Nah, not yet. Wait till we get out of here first. I'm thinking of asking her to prom."

"Get in there mate! I'm asking Leonie to prom."

"Sweet."

Mine and Luke's conversation was interupted by Calum.

"We've found the medical room!" He yelled.

Calum let Amy, Shannon and Leonie walk in first. Shannon sat down on the medical bed as we all began searching for the 3 things Amy and Leonie needed : Antiseptic wipes, Big plaster and a roll of bandage.

"Here, Ive found them." Rachel said, handing it all to Leonie.

"Thanks couz." Amy said, hugging Rachel.

Me and Luke watched the 2 girls carefully as they sorted Shannon's arm out. Shannon winced as Leonie cleaned her arm with an antiseptic wipe, Amy stood at side, waiting to apply the plaster to Shannon's arm. Once the plaster was applied, both girls helped to wrap the arm up in a bandage. 10 minutes later and we was ready to go.
We walked out of the medical room and continued to look for a way out, again. That's when I saw it... a black shadow standing there. None of the other's noticed it, except Amy and Luke. 

Michael's POV

I was walking along side Shannon and Calum, looking for another way out of this repulsive place. That's when the 5 of us noticed that we had lost 3. We turned around to see Luke, Ashton and Amy stood there, their faces expressionless, their bodies still.

"Not again..." Calum muttered quietly with a sigh.

"We are not alone." Ashton said, plainly.

"You're not alone" Luke said.

"Nobody is ever alone" Amy continued.

The 3 shook their heads when Amy had stopped talking. This was scaring me now, we've only been here 1 night and yet 3 of my best and closest friends are acting like they are possessed.  

By whom, I do not know.

They have to be right, you know?

We're not here alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ooooh....... What's doing this to the 3? What's got them under it's spell?

What do you think bit Shannon's arm? 

If you liked this chapter, vote and comment. And if you haven't already followed me, then do so for a follow back.

Until next time, sweeties

Byeeeee
xxx