Chapter 6

Amy's POV 

After hearing that screaming, I couldn't get back to sleep. I'm laid here in Luke's arms,  staring at the derelict ceiling that was above me. I am truely terrified and I really want to be at home in my nice, cosy bed with all my teddies. Yes, I'm 16 and I have teddies. I've just 16. My birthday was on the 12th of January, it is now the early hours of the 14th. Great.....not. What I want to know is, how the hell did everyone manage to ge back to sleep because I'd love to be able to go to sleep. But unfortunately, that isn't going to happen any time soon.

"Hey, you alright?" I hear Luke ask in a deep, croaky voice.

"Can't sleep... Luke I wanna go home." I mumbled quietly.

"So do us all. Just keep your head high, we'll get out of here. Don't you worry." He said with hope.

"I sure hope so."

"We will. Come here, I'll help you get to sleep."

I snuggled to Luke and began to sing me to sleep by singing I Miss You by Blink 182. Before I knew it, my eyes were becoming very heavy and I slowly drifted to sleep.

*Morning*

I was awakened by a proper high pitched, girly scream. My eyes shot open and I threw myself upwards to see Shannon on the verge of crying.

"Hey! What you screaming at?" I ask the blondie.

"Look! Look at my arm!" Shannon yelled, her voice filled with fear.

I looked at her arm to find a big bite mark on her arm. (A/N picture on the side)

"Frigging hell. That looks nasty." I said, disgusted.

"It hurts like a bitch." 

"It will do..."

I was examining Shannon's arm when everyone else began waking up.

"What are you two doing?" Leonie questioned.

"Sorting Shannon's arm out. She woke to find a huge bite mark on her right arm." I replied.

"Let us all have a look." Michael said.

They all came over to look at Shannon's arm and all turned away, shocked and horrified by the mark on Shannon's arm. We all started talking about who could've done this to her. But no one had 1 idea about what or who could've done this.

"My mind is blank. I have no idea at what could have done this." Ashton said, clueless.

"Same here. Makes you wonder whether we're alone here or not." Michael said.

"Yeah... I agree." I said, quietly.

"What's the plan for today then?" Rachel asked.

"Trying to get out of this shit hole" Michael answered.

 "Hey! Don't swear!" Ashton shouted, giggling like a school girl.

"I'll do what I want, I'm punk rock." Michael laughs.

"No, you're not." Calum said, trying not to laugh at the red/black haired boy.

We all laughed at the 3 lads then got up to start looking for a way out of this creepy, messed up place. We all began looking relatively close to where we had set up for sleep last night.  I bet Shannon was scared, especially about what happened to her last night.

Shannon's POV

My arm freaking kills. I looked down at my arm at the bite mark that had been left. My arm was swollen with dried up blood over the bruising. I ran a finger over the mark and I flinched at the pain that was inflicted.

"Hey, you okay Shannon?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah, sorta. My arm is killing me though." I said.

"It'll heal over soon. You'll be fine." He said, smiling.

I smiled back and continued to look for another way out. I couldn't give up, our lives depended on getting out of here and getting to the nearest hospital to get my arm checked out. I was walking with Calum and Michael when a pain shot through my arm.

"OW!" I yell and everyone turn around, startled.

"What happened?" Leonie asked.

"Pain in arm. Something punched my arm." I panic.

We're not alone.... I know that for a fact now....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Oh dear. What's happening?

Anyone ship Luke and Amy? If so, comment a ship name for them

I'll see y'all soon with the next update.

Love you

Byeeee xxx