Chapter 9

Leonie's POV        

Back at the camp spot for tonight. Let's just hope we don't have a repeat of last night's performance. I know that last night, Luke ended up singing Amy to sleep, which is really sweet. I think they'd be the cutest couple ever! If I didn't know any better, I would say they both liked each other more than friends.

Before, when Ashton, Luke and Amy went into the that trance-like state, I had never felt so worried for them in my entire life. We've all pretty much grown up with each other, then Amy joined us in 2009 when she had moved back to Australia from England and has never left. Probably because she saw Calum and Rachel on her first day of primary school and thought "hey, theres my cousins, I'll just stick with them." Since that day, we've all been inseparable.

"Let's hope we don't hear what we heard last night...." Calum said.

"Yeah, it took me frigging ages to get to sleep last night, Luke even ended up singing me to sleep." Amy said, looking down, hiding the biggest smile on her face.

"Awh, my baba is growing up!" Ashton teased Amy.

"She's older than you Ash?" I said, confused, hiding my jealously that he called Amy 'Baba'.

"Shh" Ashton laughed.

We all began settling down for the night, when we all heard a loud, ear piercing scream come from the bathrooms next door to the room we were in.

"What....the fuck was that?!" Michael questioned, trying to hide the fact he was scared.

None of us answered, we was too scared to answer him. 

"Whose going to have a look? Cos Im fucking not..." Shannon spoke up.

Everyone turned to look at me, Ashton, Amy and Luke.

"Why us?" I asked.

"Dunno... just go, will ya's?" Shannon ordered.

We got up and made our way to the bathroom next door....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shannon's POV

We all began settling down for the night, when we all heard a loud, ear piercing scream come from the bathrooms next door to the room we were in.

"What....the fuck was that?!" Michael questioned shitting himself

None of us answered, we was too scared to answer him. 

"Whose going to have a look? Cos Im fucking not..." I spoke up.

Everyone turned to look at Leonie, Ashton, Amy and Luke.

"Why us?" Leonie asked.

"Dunno... just go, will ya's?" I ordered.

They got up and made their way to the bathroom next door....

*20 minutes later*

"Where are they? They only gone to have a look, it doesn't take 20 minutes to check out the room next door?" I wondered.

"Want to go have a look? All of us, if they in that trance like thing, someone film it?" Calum asked us.

"I'll film them, I havent used my phone, so it's still got battery life in it." Rachel spoke up. 

We made our way into the room next door, but the four was no where to be seen. We all looked eachother, confused. Where could have they gone, I thought to myself. 

Then, there was that sound again. A scream but I recognised that scream.....

Amy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Cliffhanger! What do think has happened? Where have the four of them gone?

Thank you all for reading and getting it to 1.3K views

And thank you to @LeonieJadee99 for giving me a idea before.

Will be updating again on Saturday as Im in college the rest of this week :)

Cya then 

Amy xxx