Chapter 10

A/N
OMG! Nearly 1.6K views, thank you all for reading it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's POV

"I recognize that scream...." I said, worriedly.

"That was Amy screaming! Guys, we have to go and find my cousin!" Calum ordered.

There it was again, but either Ashton or Luke screamed with her this time. We all began to follow the sound of the screaming. As we walked around the building, the screams were getting louder, signifying that we was getting closer to our friends and family for Rachel and Calum. The sound of screaming brought us to the torture room, where Amy demonstrated the electric chair when our class and teacher were here with us 2 days ago. We knocked on the door before entering to see Luke and Ashton unconscious on the floor, and Amy and Leonie in the corner, rocking and sweating. Calum rushed over to Amy and Leonie with Rachel, while me and Shannon checked on Ashton and Luke. It had looked like they had been knocked out as there was a massive bruise forming on their left cheeks.

"What happened?" I heard Rachel ask, no response.

"Come on, you need to tell us what happened..." Calum urged Amy or Leonie to speak, still no response.

"Guys, they're probably traumatised about what they've just seen or what happened. Just let them come around on their own, them maybe they will talk." Shannon told us.

We sat there, waiting for Luke and Ashton to come back round from. About 10 minutes of waiting,  the 2 boys started to come round. 

"My head hurts..." Luke groaned and Ashton groaned back in agreement.

"Luke!" Amy yelled as she ran to him and engulf him in a big hug. "That was horrible, seeing him knocked you out, I would have helped to but he had tried my and Leonie's hands and feet together. Oh my gosh, I feel soo mean..." she trailed on, crying her heart out.

"Amy, hey, it's okay. 'Im fine, aren't I?" Luke cooed, bringing Amy closer to him.

We all got up from our places and began walking back to our set up camp area to hopefully  be able to get some sleep now without all the screaming. The four traumatised ones were walking along behind us, Calum turned around to see them in that wierd trance-like state....

"Rachel, get your phone out and record?" I whispered.

Rachel nodded her head and got her phone out of her pocket and selected Video recorder on her phone and then she began recording the four of them.Ashton began, then it was Amy, then Luke and finally Leonie.

"Roses are red..." 

"...Violets are blue..." 

"...Better watch out..."

"...We're gonna get you."

Then the most creepiest smirk appeared on their faces.

I know now! Why didn't I believe Amy when she first told us....

We're definately not alone here....

I just wish I knew that before I came on this stupid history trip....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

There's chapter 10 for you all.

Thank you to @LeonieJadee99 for recommending me the idea of Rachel filming them as they don't believe that they're going into the trance.

Who do you think will be next to be taken into the trance-like state? Comment who you think.

2 more things: 
1) Who ships Amy and Luke together? If you do, comment a ship name for them.

2) Thank you all for reading Trapped.  I'm just your average 16 year old girl from a small town in Manchester, England. I'm hoping to get at least 5K reads on the whole book when it ends. I have big plans for the final few chapters, so keep reading!

Cya all soon....

BYE!! 

Xxxx