Chapter 13

Michael's POV

I leg it into the room where I heard Shannon scream....

I stop dead in my tracks when I see her. Her body lifeless on the floor. I gasp as I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I turn around to see everyone, tears on the verge of falling freely down my face. I look at Amy to see her literally crying, Luke trying to hold his back to seem strong for Amy, even though you could tell his heart had shattered as well. I ran over to her to check if she had a pulse, luckily, she had one. I let out a sigh of relief.

"She's still with us!" I cheered, tears falling down my face.

I look at the guys, Amy lets go off Luke and comes running over and engulfs me into a huge hug, still crying her heart out. She lets go off me and sits next to Shannon. 

"Why did they do this to you?! Why!" Amy screams.

"Hey, come here spud." Calum says as he walked over to pick his cousin up from her distressed state on the floor.

Amy pounded Calum chest as she sobbed and sobbed, but about 5 minutes later she gave up and just sobbed her heart out. I just sit there waiting for Shannon to come round, which could be fucking ages away, but I was willing to stay by her side until that happens. I grab her hand and start talking to her, as if she can still hear me.

"Hey Shaz... I don't know if you can hear us all right now. But please, wake up... We're all literally on the verge of crying, except from Amy, she is full blown crying. She just wants you to wake up, we all do.  So if you can hear me, then squeeze my hand maybe?"

That's when I felt it, Shannon was gripping my hand... I had never been so happy in my life.

"GUYS! SHE CAN HEAR ME!" I yelled at top of my voice, nearly crying. "SHE CAN FUCKING HEAR ME!"

Everyone runs over towards me and Shannon. Leonie grabs Shannon's other hand.

"Shannon, its me, Leonie. If you can hear me, squeeze my hand?"

We all waited a few seconds until Leonie gasped.

"She squeezed my hand! She heard me!"

We all left Shannon alone for a minute, all sitting there in silence. The silence seemed to last forever. I wanna hear Shannon's voice again, all happy and loud. I hate seeing her in this state, all beaten up and unconscious on the floor. She was covered in cuts and bruises, all over her face. It breaks my heart to know I can't do anything but wait for her to wake up, if she wakes up. Stop thinking like this Michael! She won't leave me, right? I could feel tears on the verge of falling down my face again, Amy notices this and she leaves Luke's side and comes to sit next to me.

"Hey, you okay Mike?" She asked with make-up stained cheeks.

"Yeah, just can't get these horrible thoughts out of my head. I keep thinking that she's not going to wake up, you know? I can't bare to lose her..." I said, barely above a whisper. I whisper the next part in Amy's ear, "You know why I can't lose her."

She looks up at me with sympathy in her eyes.

"Yeah, I do know why you can't lose her."

"Why can't you lose me?"

We all turned around, shocked. Shannon was trying to sit up. She hasn't left me! I didn't lose her! I stand up and jog over to her and engulf her into a hug.

"Oh my God I'd thought I'd lost you forever!" I said, sobbing on her shoulder.

"You can't get rid off me that easily Clifford. I'm here to stay." Shannon laughed. 

I laughed and continued to hug her. I literally thought I had lost her. I don't know what I'd do without Shannon here to keep us sane. Sure, she can be slightly annoying, but we all love her.

If Shannon really knew how much I like her....

Wait, I don't like her....

I love her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry it has taken so long to update! I feel so bad for making you wait this long.

But here you go my lovelies. Hope you like it.

Sorry this chapter is a bit morbid, but I wanted to write about Michael's sensitive side.

See you all soon!

BYEEEE x