Chapter 15

Ashton's POV

Well i knew that Luke liked Amy, much more than I thought. I knew he was going to ask her to the prom. I think they'd be the cutest couple there. I know Amy likes him back, she told me when she came around to mine to help me with Psychology one day a couple of months ago because I struggled with Psychology.

After getting caught listening to Luke, I thought I'd head off to sleep. We all needed the sleep, especially after all the sleepless nights we've had. Shannon is in a terrible state. Her face is swollen to hell. It doesn't look like her.

*Next day*

I woke up at the sound of the group chatting, asking Shannon what she remembers, if she remembers anything.

"I just remember being asleep, and being woken up by something holding me by the ankles. Before I knew it, I knew it, I was being dragged down the hallway to the torture room. Then it went black. I woke up to you lot talking, especially Amy and Michael going on about how Michael can't lose me?"

Michael went red in the face as Amy looked at him with a huge grin on her face. Why was he blushing? Beats me... I don't listen in to their private conversations.

"Good morning Ashton, sleep well?" Amy asks me.

"Yeah, surprisingly well actually."

Then, Rachel spoke and what she said took us all by surprise.

"During the night, I couldn't get to sleep, so I went for a little wander around to see if it would make me that little bit more tired. But that is when I found something! I found a way out! Guys, we can go home!"

We were all gobsmacked.

"I get to go to prom! We get to go to prom!" Amy yelled excitedly.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Come on!" Rachel exclaimed.

We all followed Rachel until we got to a set of double doors, leading outside.

"Well, this is it." Rachel said, pointing to the doors. "Whose going first?"

"ME!" Amy shouted, as she made her way to the outside world. "Bloody hell! I forgot how bright that sun was. I think I've gone blind!"

I chuckled at Amy's stupidity, as Michael made his way to Amy.

"Jesus, you wasn't joking Amy, fucking hell that sun is bright!"

About 10 minutes later, we had all made it out of the building and we was running up the road. Once we made it to a main road, a elderly lady came up to us.

"Oh my goodness. Would you look at you lot? You're the 8 that have been trapped in that old building, aren't you? I saw you on the news a couple of days ago. Follow me to my house, I'll let you have a wash and something to eat and drink."

We thanked her and followed her to her house.

We walked behind her until we reached her house.

"Well, here we are children. Help yourselves to anything, I've got to go and look after my grand children for an hour or so, so make yourselves at home."

"Thank you so much. How can we ever repay you?" Luke said.

"Oh, there's no need."

The elderly lady left us to it as we made ourselves comfy in her living room. I looked around and found her house phone. I noticed the rest had the TV on, listening to the news. Apparently the police had given up searching for us and we was presumed dead.. great (note the sarcasm)

"Hey guys, there's the house phone. Shall we ring for help or ring one of our parents? It will be a surprise considering we're all presumed dead.." I spoke up.

Amy looked at me and rushed to where the phone was and quickly dialled her mum and put it on loud speaker.

(A/N italics are Amy's mum, bold is Amy's dad)

"Hello, who is this?"

"Mum...."

"Amy?"

"Yeah mum, it's me. We're alive."

Amy's mum then screamed on the phone and shouted for her dad to come in.

"Garry, it's Amy. She's alive. They're all alive. We haven't lost our little girl." She sobbed.

"Where have you all been? We've all been worried sick about you all."

"We got left at Aston Hall Dad. Miss Gregory had left us 8. And probably didn't notice that she had left us."

"Where are you now then?"

"We managed to find a way out. And this old lady let us use her house to sort ourselves out. Ashton found the house phone and I went straight to it to ring home. Would you ring Auntie Joy and you both come and pick us up?"

"Your mum is on the phone to her now, what the address?"

Amy told him the address.

"Right me and Joy are on our way now. Stay where you are. Your mums informing the police now. Better go, see you later Spud. Love you."

"Love you too Dad."

Amy hung up and put the phone back. She looked around as tears were noticeable in her eyes.

"We're going home. We're actually going home."

Calum walked towards Amy and embraced her in a hug.

*1 hour later*

The news is still on. We haven't said a word to each other since Amy had rung home.

We was brought out of our thoughts when the news reporter came back on the TV.

" This just in! The 8 missing teenagers that went missing have been found. Alive. Amy, who was one of the 8 missing, has rung home from a elderly lady's house and given her address to her father, who passed it on to Calum Hood's mother. They are currently on their way to pick them up. We will keep you updated later in the show."

As soon as that had finished, there was a knock on the door. Shannon looked up and went to get it. We all sat there in anticipation. We heard an excited scream of Shannon as she came running back inside.

"Calum, Amy.... Come out here!"

Amy and Calum walked out with Shannon. It went all quiet until you heard Amy scream..

"Daddy!"

------------------------------------------------------

A/n sorry it has taken so long to update, college work is so Hard.

Hope you enjoy it ❤

-Amyy xx