Chapter 4

Calum's Pov

"Calum..." Amy said, clinging to Luke's arm, shaking with fear.

"Yeah spud?" I replied.

"We're not here alone...at Aston Hall"

"How do you know?" Luke asked

"I..I saw something, or someone"

"Yeah, course you did Amy" Everyone laughed

I kind of felt sorry for Amy.  Nobody believed her, except from me. I've always had my suspicions about this place. It felt unwelcoming when I got here, like something was telling us to Go Away and Stay away and in all honesty , I wish I hadn't come on this trip.

"I did! Honestly, I did!" Amy said, becoming annoyed.

"Yeah right Amy, probably just your eyesight. Your eyesight is deteriorating." Leonie said.

"Thanks guys...." Amy began. "Thanks a lot." She then continued eating her ham butty.

About an hour later, we was all making our way back in to the building of dread, as I like to call it. Amy was quiet throughout the whole thing. She hadn't spoke a word to anyone, not even Luke, her partner for the trip. She kept glancing towards me, then looking around. 

"Imagine being trapped here over night, Rachel?" I said, slightly above a whisper.

"I know....it's creepy as hell here. I wouldn't like to had been kept here for months on end. I'd end up killing myself." Rachel whispered back.

We continued walking around, when I heard something. Something move, near me, on my right hand side. It can't be Rachel, I thought. She's on my left hand side.  I became very suspicious and aware of my surroundings, I mean, I'm in an abandoned building for crying out loud.

Me and Rachel caught up with Luke and Amy. I looked at Amy, then whispered in her ear...

"I believe you Spud."

She looked up at me, considering she's only 5ft 5in tall and mumbled a Thank you before carrying on, looking around the room. That's when I saw it, a black shadow, standing in one of the doorways. And by the looks of things, Amy saw it as well. I felt a hand grab my free right hand. I looked to see Amy holding it, looking terrified and extremely pale. 

"Luke?" I whisper. No answer. "Luke?!" I whisper again, slightly louder. 

"What?" he asked. I nodded my head at Amy, whose facial expression was blank.

He looked at Amy, as she let go of my hand and pointed towards the doorway, as the where the black shadow was standing. Luke looked up and looked to what she was pointing at. Luke's face dropped.

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." Luke mumbled.

"I told you.....we wasn't alone. You're never alone, even when you think you are. You're never alone." Amy whispered, plainly. And it scared me, seeing her like this. It was like she was under some sort of trance. 

Luke looked at me with worry in his eyes, then looked at Amy. I looked up to see the black shadow had gone. Amy was really scaring me now. She tilted her head to the side, then repeated the last 3 words she'd just said.

"You're never alone." she whispered, then she starting crying for some unknown reason.

Luke took her into his arms, as he tried to forgot what he had just encountered.

It was coming towards the end of the trip and we was making our way back to the building's main entrance. Me and the other 7 were at the back of the group. As it was coming to us 7 leaving, the door slammed, then locked. Ashton tried to open the door but it wouldn't move. Stupid thing is, our class and teacher didn't notice it had happened. So when we heard the coach engine start, that when it happened, Amy started panicking, Luke comforting her, Ashton and Michael trying to get the door to open. Leonie and Shannon stood there in complete shock while me and Rachel tried searching for another way out. But it was hopeless, we couldn't find anything.

"Guys? We can't find any other way out." Rachel said, shakily.

"No, we can't be trapped here! We've got to find another way out! I start by looking over here!" Amy yelled, panic taking over her. In the end, she gave up. "We're trapped here, aren't we?"

We all nodded, as she slumped against the wall. Her knees brought up to her chest and started to sob. Luke walked over and sat beside her, then brought her into a hug. 

"We'll find a way out, don't worry Amy. Won't we guys?" Luke asked us.

We all mumbled something which not even I could make out what we had said.

We're not here alone, I know that for sure now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry it's late, internet went off. But here you go.

Will update when ever I can as I have a busy scheduele

Cya soon guys

Amy xxx