Chapter 1

Ok so if anything looks wrong or grammar or anything that i should add or delete just tell me ok!! Ok
                                       Sky's POV

Today i woke up no different, even though today's my 18th.... Sorry you probably have NO idea who I am! My name is Sky and, well today I turned 18. But there is something you should know about me, I've always felt like I don't belong here whether it's in Minnesota or Earth or even this realm. And ya it sounds weird but I've always felt like there was more to me, like there's something more under my skin, in my bone other then the magic (It's cool i know and man is it something to see). Once in a while I'll get really strange dreams, sometimes it's from a guys point of view or a girls point of view, ands its not always the same person its like it rotates in between 3 girls and 3 guys. But they're not human, I can see that in the fragments of vision/dreams/ thoughts of a place with laughter and stars, mountains and wings that I randomly get..... Oh I guess that you don't have any idea what I look like! Well lets see.... umm I have jet black hair that has a tint of dark blue, I have violet eyes that look like they could hold the night sky, I have these weird, imperfect, lovely pink colored lips, and for some strange reason, I have pointed ears like an elf! I keep those hidden usually under a bit of magic. 

There now i can get back to what I was saying- today I turned 18 and I didn't feel a world of a difference! Just another miserable and depressing day and summer begins.

oh and I can't forget to mention my two younger TWIN siblings- Max(7) and Lily(7)- man are they a pain in my ass, ugh but i love them. Well I kind of have to! They both have brown hair and hazel eyes, just like mom and dad. ( seeing where the "I don't think I'm from here" is coming from?)

Hey sorry the intro was kinda boring and i know its short but im just wanting to see if this is something that people want to see play out?!?! So PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!!!

_________Wings 🖤________