Chapter 6

Sky's POV ~

"Wow!" Is all I can think to say as I take in what's in front of me- a massive  white wolf with icy blue eyes and an alpha marking above his right shoulder. Wait why would an Alpha want to leave their pack? 

"Okay Jason, can you keep a secret of mine?" I asked. since he showed me his secret considering that he probably doesn't want others to know that he's an Alpha, why not show him some of my own! 

Jason- Avery's wolf- nods at me for both a yes and to continue. "Jason, can you let Avery come back so we can talk? I promise that we will meet again soon!" I watch as Avery shifts back and wait patiently for him to be done. "Thank you for not running away." Seeing the hint of relief and sorrow in his eyes makes me wonder how many others have run or turned a way from him! 

"Okay I know this is going to be weird but please bare with me, and please don't run from me when I show and try to explain things." I look into his eyes with probably worry in my own, looking for anything to be weary of or for any amount of trust hidden in his eyes before he actually says the word I've been waiting for: "Okay". 

And with that I start to show someone who I've just meet my deepest secrets that no one and I mean no one knows about, or at least other then my parents I'm guessing.

I started with water. 

Doing little, small creatures. Which turned into bigger things as I went. my last animal that I decided to do was my personal favorite- a giant water wolf, about as big as Avery's wolf. 

Then it was ice. 

I still had a few of my water creations, so I turned them to ice. Ice colder than when the earth was new and had no urgency to melt a way anytime soon. I kept everything in the air with soft and small winds to keep them from dropping. 

Fire was next on my to do list. 

I created a spark in my hand made it grow till it reached all of my ice animals and completely turned everything into water again. i put up an invisible air shield to protect Avery before I let the fire of every strong feeling that we keep inside take control and bounce off the translucent walls and burned the grass. 

I took everything a way leaving nothing but the burnt circle of what used to be grass and made it grow back to exactly what it used to be: Clear, green and beautiful. 

One of my personal favorites was next, Shadows.

first i made my hand disappear into shadows of night, then my whole arm. but I didn't stop there. No, i walked up to Avery and consumed us completely in darkness. the only thing that you could see was our heads and shoulders, only because I created a small orb of light so that he could see me and not totally freak out. 

I dropped the darkness and stepped back. 

"Okay now is when I really need you to promise that you won't run." I told him. 

All he could manage was a small nod. 

I laughed to my self a little before I started to shift. I didn't want to freak him out too bad at the beginning so I summoned my wings that I constantly have to hide with a bit of magic if I'm anywhere but here. It's been a long time since they have been out and I have been ably to fly. 

~705 Words~

i am suuuppppper sorry for not updating sooner. sophomore year is a pain in the ass, im not ever joking. its been hard to not only find the time to write but also find a reason to continue anything. life has been a little rough these past few months and i am really sorry that this is all can give for now!!!! but i am making myself a vow/oath/promise to see this through to the end and hopefully make it good enough to keep people through the waiting. 

well, i guess im sighing off for... well... idk how long but I PROMISE that another one will be up in a month or 2. Till next time...

~~~~~~Wings🖤~~~~~~