Chapter 5

Avery's POV

"Uh, hi?" She says, well it sounds more like a question. As of right know, I'm too stunned from crashing into her (after she abruptly stopped) to notice that I'm right on top of her. I can't even say anything other then get lost in her violet, other worldly eyes that could capture the night sky. 

"That's how I got my name." WHAT? Did she just read my mind? No! That can't be, humans can't mind link only- "Yes, actually, right now I am reading your mind, or what you just called mind link, but I can only do it if I'm in contact with the person. I haven't figured out how to make it stronger to where I can just pick it up anywhere on whoever, but sadly this is about as far as I can go for now." Whoa! 

'Ask her if she knows what you are!'  ARE YOU INSANE JASON? I CAN'T HAVE ANYONE KNOW! 

"Who's Jason?" Oh shit. I roll off of her and lay next to her in the grass. My heart beat's so loud I think even she can hear it...

Sky's POV

Geez, werewolves these days- "HOW DO KNOW WHAT I AM?" (Avery freaking out more) wait I'm pretty sure that I didn't say that out loud. 

"oh god, this is worst than last time!" groans Avery

"Avery, chill out. your not the only wolf here you know." I laugh. 

"Are you one? But you don't seem or smell like one though." 

"What? No! I'm not a were... Wait last time?" Ok now I'm curious.  "Actually wait I don't want you to tell me if you don't want to. But... can I meet Jason? Please?! I mean of course only if it's ok with both of you!" 

Back to Avery's POV

".... can I meet Jason? Please?! I mean of coarse only if it's ok with the both of you!" Sky says blushing and shying away a little.

It's honestly really cute that she is considering Jason's (my wolfs) opinion along with my own. what do you think, do you want to come meet her?  YES! but she has to promise not to run away. I mean unless she wants us to chase her down.  I roll my eyes as my wolf starts to laugh at himself. 

I nod my head at her and let my eyes change, indicating that Jason has taken over control. he doesn't shift right away so I'm guessing that he wants to talk to her first. 

"Well Sky It's an honor to meet you, and as you already know, my name is Jason, Avery's wolf. Now before we shift, you have to promise me something." Jason was looking directly in her eyes. either breaking contact. 

"Oookaayyyy?" she sounded really confused. I mean I would be to. 

"You have to promise me that you won't run. 'Cause if you do, don't be surprised if you get taken down by a wolf." Jason winks at her making her roll her eyes. 

"Okay I promise (note the sarcasm) I wont run." Sky laughs a little at the end. 

Since I don't really care about the clothes that I'm wearing and have spares in the bag that I brought, I start to shift in to my wolf form which was almost all white but I have a black swirl under my right eye. Hopefully she doesn't know what it means and just thinks that its birth mark or something. 

~613 Words~

Hello muggles, lol nvm i'll stop. but anyways what do you think?? pretty unexpected turn huh!!! lol i think i'm having too much fun with the plot twists, and i know that these have been short but I have like -60 mins in my days to spare for this, like sometimes i do this in some classes😅😬. so..... PLZZZZZZ tell me what you think!!!! it would mean the world to know your guys' opinions!!!!!!!!!! Till next time...

~~~~~~Wings🖤~~~~~~