Chapter 0.5: beginning

"Katsuki!" 

Izuku immediately looked at where the voice came from, only to see little Y/N stomping her way to Katsuki and his 2 other followers. "Didn't I tell you to leave them be?" Y/N sighed and crossed her arms. Katsuki only clicked his tongue, "Deku started it!" 

Y/N was at the same age as Bakugo and Midoriya [4], though she seems like the mature one in the group ..And also the shortest.  Katsuki obviously doesn't like how Y/N treats Izuku. She's more caring and kind when she's with him, but when she's with Katsuki- oh well.

"Izukun! Are you okay?" Y/N rushed to him worriedly, "I-I'm alright..!" Izuku looked down to cover the small blush on his cheeks, as much as he likes the nickname Y/N gave him, he still doesn't want to look weak to her. He wants to be the one that protects the girl. 

..Since it's what he believes in the movies-

Katsuki clenched his fist with a menacing glare, he pointed his index finger at Izuku, "One day I'll be stronger to defeat All Might!"

"Let's go!" He strictly told the other kids and walked away. Turning his back away from them to cover his flushed cheeks. Y/N looked at their figure, confused. 

'Katsuki doesn't usually walks away like that.. Uhm. Maybe he's just sick?'

Y/N offered her hand for Izuku to grab on, which he gladly accepted and stood up. "I want to be the one that protects you Y/N!" he smiled with a proud aura, "When I get my quirk, I will be the next All Might!"

She laughed and nodded, "Alright, my hero."

-

-10 years later☆-

Y/N doesn't usually see Izuku and Katsuki, since she's at a different middle school. She sighed sadly, missing the two. "I wonder which school they'll choose?" lately, she has been thinking about going to U.A, but she's unsure if she can pass with her quirk.

"Y/N! dinner is ready!" Her mother loudly spoke since she's at the kitchen. "Okay!" Y/N shouted back, the entrance exam of U.A was almost coming. Just a week left before the exam.

She inhaled first before sitting on the chair, looking at her mother warily before speaking. "Mom?" M/N turned around with a curious look, "Yes?" Y/N fiddled with her finger nervously, "Can I join U.A?"

-