Chapter 14: Cavalry Battle

"Nothing to do." A small camera bot said as it was walking with its' small legs, "Wanna go in?" The other mini camera bot beside him asked as they were patrolling outside the stadium.

-Sports Festival Stadium [U.A.]

"Y/N! Team up with me!" One of your classmates said as the others surrounded Y/N, "Pick me..!" Another said, "Hey, Y/N team up with me instead!" Y/N felt a sweat roll down her face as she didn't know who to choose, "I- uh.."

"Hm?" Y/N felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around, "Sorry for startling you, but.. would you like to join, by any chance..?" Todoroki asked with his heterochromatic eyes as his other teammates looked at you, waiting for an answer.

"A-Alright." Y/N nodded and followed Todoroki towards his team, while the others who just asked her a while ago groaned, "Sheesh, Todoroki's always stealing chicks." Mineta says as he wailed with small tears.

Bakugo looked over to Y/N as she talked with Todoroki, "Team up with me!" Sato asked as he pointed his thumb to himself, "What? Bakugo, team up with me!" Mina said, "He's picking me, of course!" Aoyama said while holding his stomach because of his stomachache.

"I don't even know what your stinking Quirks are!" Bakugo stated as his eyes never left Y/N and Todoroki as they were heading to their team, "I can understand not knowing Class B's, but-" Mina says, interrupted as she sweatdropped, "Forget Class B-- he's too self-absorbed to even notice us!" Sato said.

After Y/N's talk and chit-chat with Todoroki's team, Midnight then informed as she exercised her arms, "Your fifteen minutes are up. Time to get started."

"Come on, wake up, Eraser!" Present Mic said while patting Eraser Head's shoulder to wake him up, "After fifteen minutes to form teams and talk strategy, twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field!"

"There are some interesting teams out there." Aizawa said, looking at the teams from the window, "Now, raise those battle cries! It's time for U.A.'s bloody battle!" Present Mic yelled as the whole crowd in the arena cheered in excitement.

"Everyone here's so focused on Class A, why is that? And it's like Tetsutetsu said- those Class A kids are so full of themselves about it.. It's strange, isn't it?" Someone from Class B said as he talked to his teammates.

"The only difference between us and them is that they fought villains. Class A thinks it's so great. Well, let's show 'em.." He continued as he looks at the Class A students, "..Why we in Class B hung back and low placed in the preliminaries."

-

"I chose you three because I thought it would be the most stable formation." Todoroki stated, then looked at you all, "Kaminari, you'll be the left wing, keeping the enemy away with your electricity."

"Yaoyorozu, you'll be the right wing. You are in charge of insulation and assisting with defense and movement." Todoroki continues as he turned to look at you, "Y/N, you'll be in front as the main source of mobility and to be able to manipulate the wind to blow away our opponents."

Y/N nodded as she asks, "So you will attack and create diversions with ice and fire, Todoroki?"

Todoroki looked up at the bleachers; where his father is standing, looking at Todoroki with a frown, "No.." He continues while clenching his fist as he glared on a certain person on top of the bleachers, "In battle.. I will never use my left side."

"Oh.. sorry for asking." Y/N said, feeling somehow guilty for asking a question, Todoroki's eyes slightly widen as he reassures her, "Don't worry about it."

"Now, let's go! Counting down to the brutal battle royal!" Present Mic said as everyone went to their position, Todoroki then adjusted his headband on his forehead which had 730 points over it, "Three! Two! One!" Midnight whisked her whips towards the students, "Start!"