Chapter 10: Fast Approaching

After the whole USJ incident, classes were cancelled the next day; and then..

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked the two boys that was near her seat, Ojiro nodded, "Yeah." 

"Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all.." Hagakure continued sadly, "That's true." Shoji answered without hesitating, making Ojiro sweatdrop by his blunt answer and reassured her, "It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?"

"But man, all the channels made a big deal about it." Kaminari said as he puts his arms behind his head, "I was surprised." Kirishima stated with his eyes slightly wide, "Yeah, it's a bit shocking but the media is always like that." Y/N said with her chin resting on her palm.

"Can you blame them? the hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked." Jiro stated and Y/N nodded in agreement.

Sero sighed in relief, "Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did."

"Stop that, Sero!" Mineta said with small tears in his eyes, "Just thinking about it's making me wet myself-!" 

"SHUT UP! Be quiet, scum!" Bakugo angrily said for Mineta to hear, poor Izuku that was behind Bakugo's seat has to witness his loud voice as always. 

"Man. All Might was great, he pushed those crazy strong villains." Sato stated while trying to mimic All Might's punches, "Yes, his strength is worth wondering at." Fumikage said.

Iida ran towards the front to the teacher's desk, "Everyone! morning homeroom is about to start! stop talking and take your seats!"

"We're already in our seats." Sero said, trying not to offend Iida, "You're the only one up."

"Shoot..!" Iida said in embarrassment as he sat down on his chair.

"Y/N, do you know who's going to be our homeroom teacher for today?" Mina asked, "Hmm.. I don't really know much of the teachers around here." Y/N answered with a small smile and continued, "But, I hope Mr. Aizawa is having a fast recovery."

A sound of the door - slid open was heard, "Morning." a slightly muffled voice greeted, making Y/N and most of the students in the room turn their heads to.

"You're back already, Mr. Aizawa?!" Everybody in the class said in chorus, "You're too much of a pro!" Kaminari said, Y/N's eyes slightly widen at all the bandages around his arms and whole face; excluding his eyes, making Aizawa look like a walking mummy.

"Glad to see you doing well, Mr. Aizawa!" Iida said, "If you can call that, 'doing well'.." Uraraka said.

"My well-being doesn't matter." Aizawa continued, "More importantly, the fight is not yet over." 

"Fight?" 

"Don't tell me.."

"The villains again..?!"

Aizawa glared at all of you, signalling you all to be silent, "The U.A. sports festival is drawing near."

Some sighed in relief while some gasped, "That's totally a normal school event!" Kirishima loudly said in joy. Kaminari then smudged Kirishima's face with his hand for him to be quiet so he can hear what Aizawa is going to say, "Wait a minute."

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked, "What if they attack us again or something..?" Y/N asks.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding this event." Aizawa stated, "Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance, It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains."