Chapter 4: Morning

Y/N slowly walks through the corridor in the morning while trying to fasten up the time, though there weren't a lot of students since it was a bit early for them. 

She opens the large door of the classroom with a small smile, "Good morning." Y/N says, walking to her seat near Bakugo that was two seats away from her row but he wasn't here yet. There were only around 4 people present at the time and there would be 16 more to come.

"Good morning Y/N!" Y/N slightly tensed in surprise by the sudden loud voice, turning around to see the person who called her, "A-ah.. Iida?" she asked curiously, not really knowing his name.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Iida Tenya." He quickly bowed with his right hand extended to shake hands.

"Nice to meet you too!" Y/N says, hesitating to whether shake hands or not, "It's fine- you don't have to be so polite around me, Iida." She shakes her hands in front of her chest.

"I must refuse, everyone should be polite to a lady." 

Y/N covered her mouth with her hand, stifling a laugh by how serious and sincere he was with his words. "Pfft-" though it made Iida confused, he managed to have a small embarrassed flush on his cheeks that was barely seen.

"I-It's not funny!"

Shouto opened the door with a blank face, mumbling a small "Morning." before walking to his seat. Y/N looked over to Shouto, realizing that he was looking at her too with those beautiful eyes of his.

Y/N waved at him, which he just looked away. He was a bit flustered, Shouto was not used to this kindness. Time by time, their classmates were appearing more and more. Making the used to be quiet classroom turned into a loud one.

"Hey Y/N!" Mina slouched to her seat which Y/N greeted her back, "Hey." Y/N continued, "I wonder what curriculum we've got today?"

"Probably something boring.." Mina says with a distorted expression, making Y/N laugh. "For sure, I can barely open my eyes." Soon enough, Y/N seatmate by the left side was now present. 

After he puts his bag on his chair, he looks over to his seatmate. "Oh?"

Y/N turned to him, caught by the 'oh' he made. "DENKI!" Mina's grin widen, "MINA!" Denki says with a bright grin.

Denki glanced at Y/N then back to Mina, he covers the side of his mouth with his right hand, trying to mouth the words to Mina which she followed too. Covering their mouths for Y/N not to see.

'Who that girl you talked to?'

'I talked to too many girls, waddya mean?'

'The girl you just talked earlier-'

'Ohh- That's Y/N~ Why?'

He shrugged and leaned on his hand's palm, glanced at Y/N again as she was busy talking with the other student from the class.

"Hmm- Do you know what class we'd have?" Y/N asked the person that was sitting in the back of Mina's seat. "I think it was english, kero." The girl croaked a 'ribbit'.

"Ah okay thanks. By the way I'm Y/N." Y/N smiled at her, "I'm Tsuyu Asui but you can call me Tsu." Tsuyu smiled back at her, both of them started talking and becoming close to each other.

The morning subject was English, managed by Present Mic. Lunch is at the main cafeteria, where we can buy gourmet food for reasonable prices. Then in the afternoon, we finally have.. Hero Basic Training.

-Now in the afternoon

"I am.." A loud voice from behind the classroom door said, then loudly opened it once saying, "..Coming through the door like a normal person!"