Chapter 6: Alarm

"You see this? He's a teacher now.." The mysterious man said, "Hmm. Now what would happen.." He continued.

"If villains.. Killed the symbol of peace?"

-

"Excuse me! you!" The female with a mic asked, "Uh- yes?" Y/N asked nervously, slowly trying to get away from the paparazzi and news reporters as they swarmed the front gate.

"Tell us about what you feel about being All Might's student!" She said in a fast way, hoping to get a decent answer, "It's good, All Might is really considerate so we have no problem with him being our teacher." Y/N said shortly, desperate to be on her class by now.

Soon after, the female news reporter left to interview another student without even saying thanks. Y/N sighed in relief as she continued to walk towards the school building, she asked herself, "What are they doing here anyway?"

Y/N walked up the stairs carefully and to the corridor as she reached the door, she slides it open and sat on her usual seat.  There were already a lot of her classmates who are already inside, "Y/N?" She heard someone called her and looked at her side, front and back, looking for the person.

"Yes?" Y/N looked at Tsuyu questioningly, "Are there still news reporters outside?" Tsuyu asked as she puts her index finger on her chin. 

"Yeah.. I-" Just as Y/N was to continue, there was a loud sound of the door slid open, making her face forward.

Aizawa entered the class and tapped the papers on his desk loudly to gather attention, "Good work with yesterday's battle training." Aizawa said, "I've looked over your grades and evaluations."

Y/N looked at her professor with curiosity in her eyes, intrigued by his sayings, "Bakugo, you're talented. So don't act like a kid." Aizawa stated while looking through the papers, Bakugo frowned and clicked his tongue, "I know."

"And.."

"It seems Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm." He said, making Izuku jolt in his seat just by hearing his own name, "You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk." Izuku looked down on his lap, believing it's true.

Aizawa rumbled, "Learn to control your quirk.. Because just trying isn't going to cut it." He then talked about Izuku having potential, but he needs to work on his own quirk to master it even more.

"Now, on to homeroom business.." Aizawa continued, "Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you.."

'..Take another special test!?'  Y/N and everyone thought and their heartbeat fastened.

"..Decide on a class representative."

All of them sighed in relief once hearing that they'll be electing a class representative, "I thought there wouldn't be things like these on this school?" Y/N said. There were a lot of Y/N's classmates that are suddenly willing to be the president of class 1-A.

"I'd like to do it."

"I wanna be president! lemme do it!"

"In my administration, girls will have to show 30cm of thigh!" 

"The position was made for me.☆"

"I wanna be a leader!"

Y/N looked at Bakugo to see if he raised his hand, which he did. Even Izuku was shyly trying to raise his hand. After all of them has their voice lowed down it was election time.

On the total of all of the voting, Izuku managed to be first with 4 votes in total and Momo with 2 votes, making her the vice president. Most of the students in the class got 1 vote which included Y/N.